[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

any1 knows what's the dps difference between +1 fire spell gems about 100% spell/fire damage, about 100 add fire with like 200 add fire and about 130% spell/fire damage?
Last edited by Bannan on Jul 24, 2020, 1:05:52 PM
Do the xibaqua jewel makes big difference?
And for use this one, need to high my max capacity of chaos res to 85%, or if I have 75% max and 90 in total, works?
"
Jochims wrote:
And for use this one, need to high my max capacity of chaos res to 85%, or if I have 75% max and 90 in total, works?

I can notice that getting the jewel makes me tankier. You'll need to get chaos res to 85 (capped at 75) then spec into the notable skill to get 85 (capped at 85).
Hello,

Any idea what i can in regards of upgrades via seeds for this wand:

BTW, got the Surrender shield... I think this is huge improvement to defense and it makes very good synergy with Glancing Blows. That armor really matters, even though you can get more recover life on block from regular shield (5%...i guess everyone is 6500+ with life). I still think this a real solid choice until you get a very good shield with life + to fire gems/extra chaos dmg and others, which is quite expensive.
Last edited by joint77 on Jul 24, 2020, 5:30:57 PM
so, im currently using the below belt

is there any situation/jewels combo that swapping to this belt would be worth it?

Hi guys just wondering is there a way to craft the shaper shield with fire gems, life and recover life on block? Is there a combo of fossils for it, chaos spam, alt craft any ideas how to get 3 of those stats on the base shape shield?? Thanks

"
Jochims wrote:

Well chaos damage is typically what kills people at high endgame content, that combined with the extra elemental damage mitigation makes it pretty amazing. Ya you need to make some adjustments to gear to get Chaos res to 85, but with how much ele resist with get from our Ascendancy skills it's not hard at all, and especially with how easy it is to craft Chaos res on gear this league, it's not hard at all. Totally worth it imo.
"
Flatnuts2017 wrote:
Hi guys just wondering is there a way to craft the shaper shield with fire gems, life and recover life on block? Is there a combo of fossils for it, chaos spam, alt craft any ideas how to get 3 of those stats on the base shape shield?? Thanks

Someone made a step-by-step post about this like 20-30 pages back, you might have to sift back a ways, but it's there.
"
joint77 wrote:
Hello,

Any idea what i can in regards of upgrades via seeds for this wand:

u can try to remove critical spell and add +1 fire spell
I haven't seen this mentioned, but would a wand with increased minion damage be good for this build as we're using Spiritual Aid? Like something with a Citaqualotl prefix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info