[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

So best way to improve boss dmg is Cooldown reduction or?
"
Haaaaps wrote:
So best way to improve boss dmg is Cooldown reduction or?

"
Vodkasheep wrote:
craft a reduced cooldown belt, craft an int shield with +1 to fire spells and %fire as chaos for more damage, craft+1 to fire spells on a warlord amulent. All cheap and easy options to look at.
Can anybody help me, which one is better?

POB says the first one has more DPS, anybody can explain it to me? Is because the +1?
Last edited by GiraffeChuck on Jul 12, 2020, 1:16:11 PM
Curse Flammability in ring work? we can trigger this?
Am I missing something? I dont see how I can use main skill with 6link plus other Spellslinger 3link.

I cant fit it.
"

Curse Flammability in ring work? we can trigger this?

Yes it works

"

Am I missing something? I dont see how I can use main skill with 6link plus other Spellslinger 3link.

I cant fit it.

You mean you don't have enough mana for using it ? Try inspiration support if it's your problem

"
Can anybody help me, which one is better?

POB says the first one has more DPS, anybody can explain it to me? Is because the +1?

The +1 is nice on a wand in this build but you have to priorise add # to # fire damage and add # to # fire damage to spell. If you want to check which one with better run a map whithout modifiers 2 times, one with each wand and compare dmg vs boss. I don't know how pob calculate dmg for this build, I tried this way with my firsts wands
I am using inspiration and what I mean is I dont have the mana to fit both. like the reserved mana
"
NLe wrote:
I am using inspiration and what I mean is I dont have the mana to fit both. like the reserved mana

Do you have Sovereignty allocated?
"
EarfwormJim wrote:
"
NLe wrote:

Do you have Sovereignty allocated?

yep

Edit: I talked to a friend playing the build. I just took off DD and put in hypothermia.
Last edited by NLe on Jul 12, 2020, 7:46:41 PM
Why is the skill tree in POB and the skill tree in the 'high level skill tree' link slightly different? Both have are using a different location for the clsuter jewel slots? POB has it in a slot on the left granting armour and the high level skill tree has it at the top granting elemental damage. Which is the correct / current tree to follow?

Much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info