[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

so, i was previously using the below helm with faster attack support-fortify-enduring cry-shield charge.

got this nice bone helmet with +20% minion damage and popped an inspa gem in. good swap or go back to the old helmet?

Hi, thank you very much for this great build, working pretty well so far.

I have a question, I don't want to use shield charge, I really don't like this skill. How could I use the free sockets ?

I saw on another build that they linked the Detonate Dead to the spellslinger setup with desecrate and spellcascade, what do you think about it ?
I just put in the timeless jewel Xibiqua and allocated Divine Flesh. My character stats in game still show chaos resis at 75% instead of 85%. Does it not show in the stats?
"
NLe wrote:
"
EarfwormJim wrote:
"
NLe wrote:
I am using inspiration and what I mean is I dont have the mana to fit both. like the reserved mana

Do you have Sovereignty allocated?

yep

Edit: I talked to a friend playing the build. I just took off DD and put in hypothermia.

A Tip? you can make a 5% reservation helm using deafening essence of Loathing to steatch out that last bit of mana reservation

Craft method:
Buy Ilvl 85 warlord base for 5c
Slam essence of loathing for 10c
clean craft using removals

Add fire in garden three times

add life in garden twice

You now have

PREFIXES
Life
Life&armor
%physical damage taken as fire damage

SUFFIXES
%mana reservation
Fire resist
-9 fire resist to nearby enemies helm

This is pretty much BIS for us unless your willing to buy a hunter& warlord influence helm and get some spell damage prefixes or get lucky and hit T1 ele damage prefix on your loathing slam.

This is my current project with a 15% mana reservation & %life on block shield along with two circles of anguish so I can free up enough room to slot in Herald of ash. Probably going to change my shield craft from

% fire damage + life + +1 to fire gems t

To

Life + fire as chaos + fire gems because of this. Its just to hard to craft with what im working with.

"
TheZurkon wrote:

I have a question, I don't want to use shield charge, I really don't like this skill. How could I use the free sockets ?

I saw on another build that they linked the Detonate Dead to the spellslinger setup with desecrate and spellcascade, what do you think about it ?

I personally added in enduring cry with inc duration and second wind. for my movement skill, perm. uptime on the increased phys reduction from enduring cry.
Last edited by Vodkasheep on Jul 12, 2020, 10:38:39 PM
So i got this today.
Is it worth crafting on or is anything but fire damage useless to this build?

As far as i can see, i could try and slam increased fire damage onto it.
Would it be worth to use afterwards?
I´d appreciate any input on the matter :)
"
TheZurkon wrote:

Do you have 85% resist? Mine shows 85%. I brought you into POB and it looks like you only have 75% chaos resistance. You have to overcap chaos res to get the 85% (10 more).

Getting "+#% to Maximum X Resistance" does not give you 10 more resistance, it allows you to accrue 10 more. Similar to Loreweave, it doesn't give you 75+ resistances, it allows you to get MORE max resistances. (I made that mistake with buying a Loreweave one league hehe...)
Last edited by c8die on Jul 12, 2020, 11:51:44 PM
"
TheZurkon wrote:

I made a post about wand crafting a few pages back, It will give you ideas on where to start. And yes flat fire damage is good for spellslinger.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I just put in the timeless jewel Xibiqua and allocated Divine Flesh. My character stats in game still show chaos resis at 75% instead of 85%. Does it not show in the stats?

With the keystone selcted like you got it, it should pop to 85% in the stats
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Hi Guys, iam new to this build and i like it very much.

My gear isnt good and there are so many items i would like to change. Problem is, i only have a few chaos orbs and i want to know if there is a possibility to improve my build with a few chaos orbs.

Here is my gear:

Thanks in advance :)
Hi I was playin an arc build with necro ascendancy and im not luck about curreny so couldnt swap started from beginning. Now im not that rich but i got like 50c hanging in my stash. What can you guys recommend how can i evaluate this 50c i want improved gameplay until endgame es much as possible with 50chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info