[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
domac wrote:
Was going with Echo build...
im always arround 3mil dps,what i must do to get over 10mil?

https://pastebin.com/HkTQCQyT

I looked at your PoB; The split personally doesn't auto update in PoB you need to edit the Dex for each gem.
Last edited by Echo604 on Apr 12, 2020, 4:00:06 AM
Alright I've fixed up my build to the point that I am resist capped and have gotten into red maps decently now...

Now I am just working on red maps and progressing atlas, as well as getting a few more levels.

https://pastebin.com/wLthKAps

I heard people saying they have 10 mil or more dps in POB? Mine only shows around 2.35 mil... How can I increase it?

Thanks!
Any ideas what to do next ? Just got 20% quality gems. I know about dex rings but ones with high resists are expensive.

EDIT: updated my tree

https://pastebin.com/LWMzVVkU

Thanks
Last edited by Sefr123Czech on Apr 12, 2020, 10:52:03 AM
@Echo

Isn't a Fluid Motion better for Socket #4 for DPS? I guess you lose a bit of tankiness but its a pretty significant of Dex.
"
Rainbowish wrote:
@Echo

Isn't a Fluid Motion better for Socket #4 for DPS? I guess you lose a bit of tankiness but its a pretty significant of Dex.

If you follow the right path of echo right now you will see that you dont need it.
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Shinyshield wrote:
Just made this character - very good build!

Just have a problem sometimes randomly dying in 1 hit in T16 maps - although this may just because character is only level 85 and hasn't gotten all of the block nodes yet.

Using the Split Personality version.

Is it worth going the 3 points to grab vaal pact, was thinking of dropping skeweing or anointing it instead of master of force, which is better dps

Also how do you deal with A8 Sirus without immunity to corrupted blood, haven't actually attempted him yet I got a staunching hp flask but may not always be up during the fight when you get the debuff etc

Ignore my support gems - going to 20 quality them tomorrow.

*edit*

Going to drop forceful skewering tomorrow and grab vaal pact and go for vitality void too and see how that feels.

Vaal pact is in my opinion mandatory. It's just too good to pass up. You likely got one shot by chaos damage (probably in degen form since you can't block or evade it). Try to figure out if it's chaos damage you're dying to, and if it is, then get some chaos res on either gear or small clusters, and then anoint cleansed thoughts in order to max your chaos res.

Switched to Vaal Pact and it seems like a world of difference (even without vitality void atm).

Back to face tanking stuff lol.

A bit low on chaos res at the moment but low on currency after I bought everything, will prob. make the switch after I farm a bit more or after I sell my old gear.

In the meanwhile would you anoint master of force or swift skewering for better dps?
"
mojadu wrote:
Alright I've fixed up my build to the point that I am resist capped and have gotten into red maps decently now...

Now I am just working on red maps and progressing atlas, as well as getting a few more levels.

I heard people saying they have 10 mil or more dps in POB? Mine only shows around 2.35 mil... How can I increase it?

Thanks!

So first of all, your tree is kinda fucked right now lol. There's a bunch of stuff you're taking that isn't good. Gladiator's perseverance is a one-handed cluster but you're taking it as an unarmed build, while it's doing nothing. Spirit void is also bad. And you need more res on gear so you can drop some on the tree.

Here's your tree fixed: https://pastebin.com/QVLTPb0y

You need to figure out how to cap res with that tree. It gives you an extra jewel slot, so if you can get two jewels with %life, dex, and some res, you should be able to cap it. You need to change gear anyways though, as you need much more life.

You'll break 3 mil dps easily after fixing your gear and using this tree. To start hitting dps in the 10s of millions, you need to start using Split personality jewels, but getting those jewels costs 25+ ex so you need to finish your gear up first. The highest dps version with split personality can break 25 mil dps.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Apr 12, 2020, 1:35:13 PM
"
Shinyshield wrote:
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Shinyshield wrote:
Just made this character - very good build!

Just have a problem sometimes randomly dying in 1 hit in T16 maps - although this may just because character is only level 85 and hasn't gotten all of the block nodes yet.

Using the Split Personality version.

Is it worth going the 3 points to grab vaal pact, was thinking of dropping skeweing or anointing it instead of master of force, which is better dps

Also how do you deal with A8 Sirus without immunity to corrupted blood, haven't actually attempted him yet I got a staunching hp flask but may not always be up during the fight when you get the debuff etc

Ignore my support gems - going to 20 quality them tomorrow.

*edit*

Going to drop forceful skewering tomorrow and grab vaal pact and go for vitality void too and see how that feels.

Vaal pact is in my opinion mandatory. It's just too good to pass up. You likely got one shot by chaos damage (probably in degen form since you can't block or evade it). Try to figure out if it's chaos damage you're dying to, and if it is, then get some chaos res on either gear or small clusters, and then anoint cleansed thoughts in order to max your chaos res.

Switched to Vaal Pact and it seems like a world of difference (even without vitality void atm).

Back to face tanking stuff lol.

A bit low on chaos res at the moment but low on currency after I bought everything, will prob. make the switch after I farm a bit more or after I sell my old gear.

In the meanwhile would you anoint master of force or swift skewering for better dps?

A few things: are you following a split personality build or normal build?

If split: Check if you have 100% chance to impale. If not, anoint Swift Skewering. If you do have 100% chance already, anoint master of force.

If not split: you should have Swift skewering on your build anyways. Make sure it is allocated, and use your anoint on Master of force.

If you are on the normal variant, then you can just use the Cleansed Thoughts anointment + some chaos res small clusters to cap chaos res very easily.
I gotta say, and I mean no offence or anything, but when I respecced to "split pers" version my build degraded quite a bit I guess.

With about the same amount of dex (1100-1200) my in game cyclone dps went from 500k to 400k as I lost a bunch of those +attack damage nodes. Base block went from just under 60% to 42% as the block passive are also gone.

With upper left and leftmost jewel nodes simple Fluid Motion converting surrounding strength nodes to dex give more of that dex than Split Pers.

No life leech in passives. Life total went from 4,9 to 4,5.

Idk, maybe I'm doing something wrong, could you check out my build? I'm frustrated.
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
mojadu wrote:

Thanks!

So first of all, your tree is kinda fucked right now lol. There's a bunch of stuff you're taking that isn't good. Gladiator's perseverance is a one-handed cluster but you're taking it as an unarmed build, while it's doing nothing. Spirit void is also bad. And you need more res on gear so you can drop some on the tree.

Here's your tree fixed: https://pastebin.com/QVLTPb0y

You need to figure out how to cap res with that tree. It gives you an extra jewel slot, so if you can get two jewels with %life, dex, and some res, you should be able to cap it. You need to change gear anyways though, as you need much more life.

You'll break 3 mil dps easily after fixing your gear and using this tree. To start hitting dps in the 10s of millions, you need to start using Split personality jewels, but getting those jewels costs 25+ ex so you need to finish your gear up first. The highest dps version with split personality can break 25 mil dps.

Thanks for the help man, I've fixed up and got some jewels. Capped res (barely) and PoB showing near 3m dps. What gear would you suggest replacing? I only have like 3ex atm lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info