[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

I switched to Lucidity so I could reliably keep Cyclone up (before I usually played with just Blood and Sand, Sand and Stone, and Dread Banner, wanted to use Pride as well) ,then put Warding and Staunching on Onslaught/Quicksilver flasks, whilst running Rumi's, Lion's Roar and Karui's.

Found it much better and comfy with the utility that the flasks provide, obviously you can easily get more dps by getting a -15 Chest so you could anoint something else.

I had a friend craft the -3 mana cost for me on my rings before I anointed Lucidity.

The only con is that if you're using Second Wind Dash, you'll usually be unable to double dash if you're not map clearing. This can be fixed by getting max mana on your rings if you happen to get it.

Really appreciate this build after starting out with Arc, and killed my first Sirus at A6.

EDIT: Also, speccing into Vaal Pact and Vitality Void, I currently don't use Blood Rage at all as it sustains fairly well, I preferred Culling Strike Support on the totem for easier boss kills. In my earlier levels I actually found Blood Rage to drain more than I could leech so I refrained from using it.

My PoB if anyones interested.

https://pastebin.com/qrxQGYHk
Last edited by Rainbowish on Apr 10, 2020, 4:30:45 PM
I'm pretty close to end game with this build but cant really find what the gem links should be. any way you can add that to the build or tell me whats best to use?
"
TJack89 wrote:
I'm pretty close to end game with this build but cant really find what the gem links should be. any way you can add that to the build or tell me whats best to use?

It's in the PoB. The gem links are:
Mandatory:
Cyclone - Infused Channeling - Brutality - Impale

And you last two sockets can be any combination of:
Pulverise
Fortify
Melee Phys

Fortify for tankyness, Melee phys for dps, and Pulverise for AoE.
Thanks for answering so many questions, and staying active in the thread Arcayn. Great to read your commentary and replies to so many questions, as it's really helped me prioritize what to buy to get this build up and running.
This build does everything my other chars struggled with, but I know with split personality jewels this build can go further.

What is the minimum amount of split personalities you'd want to have on hand before making the switch? I have 3 gathered so far but I assume 4-6 is recommended for echo's variant?
"
malebranche wrote:
Thanks for answering so many questions, and staying active in the thread Arcayn. Great to read your commentary and replies to so many questions, as it's really helped me prioritize what to buy to get this build up and running.

You're welcome :)

I'm considering doing a full go over of the original guide, since it was written right when I made the guide and is vastly out of date, which would hopefully save me the need of replying to so many questions. Not sure if it's worth it though, since not many people are starting new builds at this point in the league, and they're definitely nerfing this to shit next league lol.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Apr 10, 2020, 9:44:30 PM
"
ragequitter33 wrote:
This build does everything my other chars struggled with, but I know with split personality jewels this build can go further.

What is the minimum amount of split personalities you'd want to have on hand before making the switch? I have 3 gathered so far but I assume 4-6 is recommended for echo's variant?

You can start with 2 or 3, and then work up to the recommended amount. The jewels that are furthest from the start give you the most value by far, so if you fill in the furthest three jewels, you aren't losing half the value, it's more like losing a third or less of the builds final strength. So 3 jewels is fine, but it leaves you at like 2/3 strength.
"
Echo604 wrote:
As I was able to level some more; I played around with Kreedz Build and put a more defensive change to it.

Getting a Chest with 7% Master Veil Craft and One Jewel with Deadly Repartee was able to get to max block.

Due to "Lower Hp" I swap all my Dex/Str Split Personality to Dex/Life Split Personality. I am able to run 7 Dex/Life.

I am still able to have 6.4k Max Hp; Max Block; Max all Resist with Max Chaos.
Dps is still 17.5m;. I always prioritize my build have to max chaos, make it easy to go into a full lazy mode.

I do mostly run Simulacrum to get fast exp and drops. I have changed out my flask setup

Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask was a great addition great healing.

3 Lrg Custer(Kreedz) Defensive Variant -

https://pastebin.com/V2ULPVyU

2 Lrg Custer Update(Max Block) -
-New Block Armor Craft
-Changed to 1 Lrg with Deadly Repartee/Deep Cuts / xxx DPS Skill

https://pastebin.com/CNSr6Vss

Enjoy Guys.
Echo604

Hey sweet build! Im doing the same thing and it work so great.. I like better the split dex life then str but its just me. Thanks anyway if you updapte it or what ever try to tell me!
Thinking of going this build -

Is it worth losing block % on chest and go for explode mod to help with clear speed?
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Hakusan wrote:
How does this build handle reflect?

It doesn't. Just have to reroll maps that have reflect, but that's the case for just about every phys build.

This is false....brutality makes it so we do no chaos or elemental damage and our notable in the ascendancy makes it so there is no physical reflect. meaning we can run all reflect maps just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info