[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Nashiq wrote:
Where is your leech coming from? I'm not seeing anything on the POB. so far enjoying it, but not quite at mapping and worried the rings are going to kill me cost wise. already spent a fortune (for me) on the chest/boots.

My mana leech is on a ring, but you can also just grab the mana leech notable which appears on cluster jewels instead of devastator, which is just there for the QoL when clearing. A cluster jewel with Deep cuts + fuel the fight (mana leech) and a jewel socket isn't very expensive.

Life leech comes from Blood Frenzy, which gives 1.2% life leech. It refreshes on kill, so always up during mapping. Will need to be recast while doing bosses, so I just throw it on my Flask bar.

If you can't easily afford the rings with super high res, I'd recommend using a rare helmet with high life, 50+ dex, res, and an evasion base for a helm. Shouldn't be too expensive, and if you can even drop 15-20 res off each ring the net cost will be a lot lower. Same for boots, if you can't afford the 4 ex for garukhan's flight, run rare Evasion base boots with 30% MS, high life, 50+ dex, and some res if you can afford it (but those first 3 with no res is already pricey). Wherever else you get res that isn't rings or chest helps make the rings cheaper.
Hello! I'm following this build closely, just a quesiton, what do you think of IR over evasion/dodge?
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Nashiq wrote:
Where is your leech coming from? I'm not seeing anything on the POB. so far enjoying it, but not quite at mapping and worried the rings are going to kill me cost wise. already spent a fortune (for me) on the chest/boots.

My mana leech is on a ring, but you can also just grab the mana leech notable which appears on cluster jewels instead of devastator, which is just there for the QoL when clearing. A cluster jewel with Deep cuts + fuel the fight (mana leech) and a jewel socket isn't very expensive.

Life leech comes from Blood Frenzy, which gives 1.2% life leech. It refreshes on kill, so always up during mapping. Will need to be recast while doing bosses, so I just throw it on my Flask bar.

If you can't easily afford the rings with super high res, I'd recommend using a rare helmet with high life, 50+ dex, res, and an evasion base for a helm. Shouldn't be too expensive, and if you can even drop 15-20 res off each ring the net cost will be a lot lower. Same for boots, if you can't afford the 4 ex for garukhan's flight, run rare Evasion base boots with 30% MS, high life, 50+ dex, and some res if you can afford it (but those first 3 with no res is already pricey). Wherever else you get res that isn't rings or chest helps make the rings cheaper.

thanks for the pointers! this is my 2nd guy this league so i had enough for a nice armor and garukhans and the jewel. I'm making due with the rest.

for now rocking thieves torment and starkonjas. I hit pride 15% on my other starkonjas so if that sells i'll have a lot more money to play around with
what kind of weapons is used? its not in POB link
"
drigorin wrote:
Hello! I'm following this build closely, just a quesiton, what do you think of IR over evasion/dodge?

Iron Reflexes is extremely bad on this build due to a usually overlooked line in the keystone. "Dexterity provides no bonus to evasion rating." Usually irrelevant for most Gladiator builds, but the vast majority of this build's evasion comes from the over 1k dexterity, which is not converted by IR and is completely ignored. The evasion is quite strong anyways, as when combined with block it allows for you to almost never get hit. The only real danger for this build is degens, due to the layered defense of block and evasion.
"
ocp15k wrote:
what kind of weapons is used? its not in POB link

This is a hollow palm build. The unique aspect of the keystone is that it's bonus only applies when no weapons, shields, or gloves are equipped, so as such those slots have been left empty in the PoB.
would you please explain what is your main dmg source?

and have you tryd 5x delirium orb on a t16 map - how do you handl such maps and how is sirus fight.

"
Wladyka wrote:
would you please explain what is your main dmg source?

and have you tryd 5x delirium orb on a t16 map - how do you handl such maps and how is sirus fight.

The main damage source is dex stacking and abusing impale (OP OP lol). Dex stacking gives a ton of flat phys using the One with Nothing unique cluster jewel. Only spending roughly 15 points on pure damage, and another 15 or so on block nodes which give some damage, allows us to achieve 2m dps while still having great defenses (73/73 block, 72 evade and 6k+ life, approaching 7k with top tier gear).

I haven't tried 5x delirium on a t16 with this build, as I'm running a Zerker variant. This build is the product of me making a better version of my Zerker. My Zerker is capable of doing 100% Delirious T16s but struggles defensively. This build remedies the defensive issues while keeping great defenses. As long as Al-Hezmin is not influencing the T16 it should handle it fine.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Mar 28, 2020, 1:53:37 AM
Guide is now rocking a gearing section, going over standard, optimal, and budget gearing. Good luck to all following the build. Very glad to have such a positive response to my first guide :)
Thank you for the reply! Just want question, what's the absolutely best cluster jewels for this build? Or do I just follow yours
Last edited by drigorin on Mar 28, 2020, 9:14:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info