Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

How to get horns?
If they're out I guess you'll have to wait till June now and buy them from the MTX Shop.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I missed a day, different time zone confused me. Man, this sucks! Wth
"
Nisseninja wrote:
There were only a limited amount of keys available, and they ran out very very quickly.

If you were of level 5 or above, you could see the available keys through the giveaway.

First palpable proof that keys were run out was 2 HOURS after the post was made.
How many keys were there that they were gone after 2 hours of traffic?
Who thought this shit would fly?

GGG lost some good will here for sure.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
"
Lupus_Sativus wrote:
"
Nisseninja wrote:
There were only a limited amount of keys available, and they ran out very very quickly.

If you were of level 5 or above, you could see the available keys through the giveaway.

First palpable proof that keys were run out was 2 HOURS after the post was made.
How many keys were there that they were gone after 2 hours of traffic?
Who thought this shit would fly?

GGG lost some good will here for sure.

The funniest thing is that they are still advertise this shit KNOWING that noone is able to get the horns and people don't blame ggg they blame Alienware. That's hilarious. ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
twitticles wrote:
"
You peeps have the worst memory, the twitch zero drop scam was way worse than this, 80% of forced viewers got nothing!!!!!!!

That's simply false. There was a significant delay in rewards being handed out which led the forum/chat/reddit plebs to bandwaggon behind the notion that rewards were broken. A whole lot of more or less idiotic hogwash and misunderstandings were perpetuated but once rewards started arriving this all died off.
Dunno on peoples luck, got both 5% full packs
"
Circled wrote:
Made an account on the alienware website, now it claims that my account isn't 'level 5' so I wont get the reward anyway??

+1!

I'm quite disappointed, because basically what GGG tells us is a lie :(
Support answer.

"Hello,

Unfortunately this was an extremely popular giveaway. We received a limited number of keys and they ran out quickly. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

However, we have our PoE advent calendar, if you login for 4 days straight you will receive the Arcane helmet on day 4. These rewards are accrued so if you miss a day, you won’t be able to get the helmet. You can also grab one if you level up to Level 5 here"

Thank you for wasting my time.
they ran out of keys on day 1 after a few minutes
but they still got keys (apparently) when you reach lvl 5 (that you can't in 3 days as "noob" votes don't grant arp)

that's one way to never get me to buy an alienware item ever
I did the thing when it was announced, i got a key, redeemed it on the poe website.. and still nothing? seems as I got a code in time, my poe account even lists the transaction, but its not in my account anywhere. What gives? (not the l5 helmet, just the horns)
I waited a day or 2 in case there was a delay but still nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info