Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

If you did not get the code, here is Alienware Arena team motivation:

"
Hello,

In order to get the code, you should have registered through the specific referral page shared in the POE news post. If you created an account directly on Alienware Arena you cannot get the code. However, these codes for new sign ups went extremely quickly and were gone about 10 hours after the promotion went live.

To receive all the rewards on the PoE promotional calendar you must login for 4 days straight. These rewards are accrued, so if you miss a day, unfortunately you will not be able to get the helmet.

There is still this giveaway live, so if you are Level 5+ you can get one here:

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2118202/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/path-of-exile-delirium-arcane-horns-key

Thank you for contacting us,

Alienware Arena
"
no codes :(
"
The first people to grab them will be the ones who get them.

That's the last line of the post... You guys are really full of S***
"
HDTanel wrote:
Would be awesome if in the future collabs have specialized MTX.. Like for Alienware something like an ALIEN helmet.

Have you never seen the RAZER footprints? haha

edit: Just saw the posts above, I was just able to get one and 3000~ keys remaining. Must be restocking so keep checking.
Last edited by peroxide on Mar 24, 2020, 10:06:34 PM
so I got to register twice using different emails on the day it came out and no code was given, and now I registered a new one but no code was given. It displayed that there was supposed to be a code but it was empty.
loves!
bit of a shambles
Let's use this Thread I created to try to achieve level 5 on the alienware page...

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2122518/boards/awa-on-topic/ForumPost/the-journey-to-get-poes-horns-1

I'll upvote all the comments in the post, and you can do the same in order to help other people get that level 5
It will not even be enuff to get to 125 points in 4 days...

This promotion is a big bait.

Get your helmet and delete your acc after.
And share how GGG handled this promotion.
In the future i will spent a lot less on GGG then i was used to. I hope many will follow
This promotion is just a shame...
"
Groves_ wrote:
How is there a limited quantity of a friggin GAME ITEM?!

That doesn't make any sense.

Wish I would've missed this post :(

Being a freebie, if there weren't a limiting factor then the future addition to the MTX store would yield close to zero sales since most would likely have it from the promotion.

Yes, it sucks, but it's sadly how these things work when you have a freebie that's slated to enter paid acquisition after the promotion period ends.

They didn't have to do this with Twitch Prime because Amazon Prime's cost of entry is the limiting factor ($120 US/year). I just wish Alienware Arena's account management wasn't so bloody janky.

Also, just so people understand my position here - I'm not defending the very bait and switch tactic that was used here. It's rotten to the core on all sides. The only upside to this for me (as I obviously won't get the helm or horns thanks to the lack of available codes) is that I used a fake name when I made my account. There isn't a chance in hell I'm giving Dell my real information.

Edit: There is at least one promotion that comes to mind that was actually worse than this one. It's the one Blizzard Entertainment came up with a year and a half ago. They held a contest where you had to take a picture of you playing Diablo 3 on the Switch to win a Switch. Problem is, if you don't own a Switch, how to do so if you also don't know anyone that does? People ended up resorting to drawing a picture of them playing on a Switch using stock screenshots. It was probably the most backasswards promotion idea I've ever seen.

So if nothing else, you can rest assured that GGG isn't the only one to come up with craptacular promotions. ;)
Last edited by SquishyTia on Mar 25, 2020, 10:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info