Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Reminder that the Arcane Helmet, the Day 4 reward, is now available. I just redeemed mine. There may be a limited amount of codes for this one as well.

People who missed out on the horns may even be able to get this reward, if they logged in each day.
Redeemed the code for the helmet, but no helmet.

Edit: Support fixed it super fast.
Last edited by ZinGrin on Mar 26, 2020, 8:03:30 AM
"
ZinGrin wrote:
Did you actually redeem it, or simply check the key?

When it came to the horns, I made the mistake of just doing the first part which verifies the key, but didn't do the second part where you have to click an additional confirmation to redeem it. I got locked out of the key and had to contact Support.

But yeah, the helmet was instant for me.
Last edited by Limelols on Mar 25, 2020, 9:22:51 PM
"
Limelols wrote:
"
ZinGrin wrote:

When it came to the horns, I made the mistake of just doing the first part which verifies the key, but didn't do the second part where you have to click an additional confirmation to redeem it. I got locked out of the key and had to contact Support.

I click redeem, but what do you think? Right! No helmet!
"
Shinobi478 wrote:
"
Limelols wrote:
"
ZinGrin wrote:

I click redeem, but what do you think? Right! No helmet!
It's a bit of a mess, yeah. All the same, try contacting support with your account name (PoE Account) and key (for the helmet).

When it came to the horns, me and two friends who had to contact support did so with that info and got a reply within ~30 mins saying that they added it to our accounts.

Before you do so, check to see if the key is actually redeemed, even if you don't have the MTX yet. If you get an "Invalid" error, then you're in the same spot me and my friends were. That may have been the only reason they helped us, but an email never hurts regardless.
Last edited by Limelols on Mar 26, 2020, 3:29:56 AM
While that whole horn thing was a disaster the Arcane Helmet give-away worked like a charm. Thanks a lot for the Helmet mtx! One can never have enough options to cover up marauder faces. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
And arcane helmet is already "all out :("...
"
llenara wrote:

Yeah, I was surprised there was even a limited amount, not even was mentioned in the post here.
"
llenara wrote:

Yeah, i thought we just have to claim it in 4th day. We won't be able to get it now?
Both out lol, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info