Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

The keys are out but there is still advertisement in game - at this point its scam/fraud.

Do not enter your personal data, do not try to get a key.

Sad thing from ggg and alienware.

created account and no key.
No reason to log in every day for helmet too.
"
Dragonslide wrote:
The keys are out but there is still advertisement in game - at this point its scam/fraud.

Do not enter your personal data, do not try to get a key.

Sad thing from ggg and alienware.

sad ain't it. Bex is more than happy to roll in the praise for GGG but when an issue of fraud, scam promotions comes up. Radio silence. Except! for the dumb memes she's happy to post on twitter. She's there, GGG is aware, they've seen the response but are ignoring it. It's shameful and i'm so disappointed in them
ahh bad news, no horns
not liked
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
This whole thing is so BS. The free codes ran out in a couple hours and now you have to be level 5 to get either of the rewards. And based on my experience, that is next to impossible in a few days.

I already had an account with like 19 points and now I am at 52 (25 of that is from the day 2 PoE reward login alone, but that is a one-time bonus). There's supposed to be a calendar for daily logins for 10 points each they but it only showed up yesterday for me and not today. The daily quests only give 5, so apart from that you'll have to hunt for likes like an instagram celeb.

Well good luck doing that because the "Let's upvote each other" threads are getting removed by admins and you are more likely to lose points than to gain them if you comment in those or upvote. You also need around 100 upvotes from the "Noob" ranks (I am not being condescending, it is actually called that) for 1 measly point.

Their whole system is a joke.
Stupid gimmicks are bad, and you should feel bad.
Hello, yesterday on 23th of March 2020, i tried to login on alienware arena to get the path of exile badge, but unfornatly it didnt work because the website was too slow, so i was unable to get it. Only today on 24th i was able to get it.

My question is, will i still be able to get the Arcane Helmet, or since i only got the badge today i wont?
Because its kinda unfair that i wasnt able to get it because alienware arena was too slow and unable to load the pages.

Thank you
made an account (is my first time) and no code appear, in "My rewards" section I have POE badge, click on it, nothing happens
what now?
Hello guys and GGG! There was limited number of keys, so i didn't receive mine aswell. It's bad. :(

https://imgur.com/CZq0hc6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info