3.10.0e Patch Notes

oh hey dang yo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
pog
"
The following conditions cause the Delirium mist to stop moving: an Abyss crack reaching its next location, defeating a Harbinger, defeating a Metamorph, defeating a Red Bestiary beast, defeating an Essence Rare monster, opening a Perandus chest, opening a Strongbox, completing a Blight encounter, completing a Legion encounter and defeating a Betrayal target.

Abyss just doesn't work because it doesn't go in a straight line toward the "end." It's haphazard often rebounding back to the starting point or "before." This solves nothing.

Defeating a Harbinger takes time which some builds may not have and we still have to play catch-up to the mist afterwards.

Metamorph after it's defeated would be pointless as I've never seen or heard of anyone doing it in the middle of a map and then continue progressing. It's done at the end of a map after the boss has been killed. This is also pointless.

Completing a Blight encounter... not exactly a short process. We need more time.

Legion, same thing. We need more time.

Just remove the damn timer and all of these problems are solved! I can't understand why you're making this harder for yourselves when it'd be easier for you (GGG in general) and better for the majority of players in so many ways.
Awesome job getting the past two patches out, GGG... and thank you so much!!!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Good job guys!
Also, stop nerfing the difficulty unless it's REALLY necessary. It is not here, the difficulty is fine IF you remove the timer. (with the exception of maybe some off-screening and obfuscated ground effects)
Nice changes.. too bad I'm still playing with 5 fps cuz of performance glitch
Thats a BIG upgrade nice !
I like the way ALL delirium content got nerfed XD
CHRIS YOU ARE THE BEST! <3

THANKS FOR SAVING HARDCORE COMMUNITY!!! GGG BEST COMPANY OF THE WORLD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info