3.10.0e Patch Notes

"
Turlough51 wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Sad to see the difficulty go but DAMN, those reward changes are sexy. Thanks for ruining our fun, Reddit :3

haha ye im in same boat i was loving the difficulty scale but hey if they gonna nerf and give me more rewards i can live with that.

still good league ggg i did enjoy the rip content 314 deaths and counting so far lols

This, now I can use a meme build and do just fine.
Wow, just wow!...........you listened!!!! It is more than I could have hoped for.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Mar 20, 2020, 12:00:31 AM
what about the blight encounters crashes? a lot o ppl are reporting
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
ericpcho wrote:
Please stop nerfing the leauge because people cry about the difficulty. That is what makes the game so much fun.

+1

Have you tried a 100% delirium map? dying 6 times at the first pack isnt what people would call fun LUL
Delirium mobs nerfed to the ground :( easy maode: enabled
POG!
nicuu
Cool changes, I'll enjoy them while I relevel my occultist that just ripped to the random freezes :< please fix that next. I died while gem swapping to 2 random mobs that ran up on me. screen froze til I was dead lol.
Any comment about Kosis auto-healing to full every 20 seconds and functioning as a dps check barrier to challenge completion?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
we wonder if you test the league before releasing it, so many problems in play it's not normal, it doesn't really make you want to play and go see elsewhere !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info