Spellslinger + Frostbolt + Lesser Multiple Projectiles
Spellslinger + Creeping Frost + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus
Power Siphon

Timestamps:
00:13​ - General Gravicius
01:44​ - Ultimatum Altar
02:25​ - Imperial Garden
03:55​ - Ultimatum Altar
Hi, I cant seem to see in your guide were is the CI endgame, more expensive build.

Thank you for the guide.
"
triplod wrote:
Hi, I cant seem to see in your guide were is the CI endgame, more expensive build.

Thank you for the guide.

The expensive CI variation only has a POB because of how specific the items are- you will need to replicate the POB almost exactly in order to correctly reserve the amount of mana.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
Currently 85. PoB only goes to 86 (CI Occultist). Where would you recommend spending talent points from here on out?

Loving the build. Super fun! Thank you <3
"
Currently 85. PoB only goes to 86 (CI Occultist). Where would you recommend spending talent points from here on out?

I'm in the same boat, lvl 86, haven't made the big jump to the endgame CI build. I'd go for either more ES nodes, or more cold damage depending on where you are lacking. Maybe the ES Leech nodes?

Works very well for the Ultimatum league mechanic, the CI and Freeze/Chill Immunity make some choices have no effect. Sitting at 6900 ES and feeling pretty tanky and nice clear speed. Don't know how it will scale into red maps but so far it's smooth sailing.

I switched stone golem into the wand to keep it up all the time, it seems to die quickly, and put steel skin to be cast as needed.

"
Benjamyn wrote:
"

I'm in the same boat, lvl 86, haven't made the big jump to the endgame CI build. I'd go for either more ES nodes, or more cold damage depending on where you are lacking. Maybe the ES Leech nodes?

Works very well for the Ultimatum league mechanic, the CI and Freeze/Chill Immunity make some choices have no effect. Sitting at 6900 ES and feeling pretty tanky and nice clear speed. Don't know how it will scale into red maps but so far it's smooth sailing.

I switched stone golem into the wand to keep it up all the time, it seems to die quickly, and put steel skin to be cast as needed.

What ES Nodes you thinking? Seems to be a few decent ones that require quite a few points to get to. Not sure which would be most optimal.
"

What ES Nodes you thinking? Seems to be a few decent ones that require quite a few points to get to. Not sure which would be most optimal.

One point the Arcane Guarding ring of shield passives, the 3 points at Arcane Surge, then the three with evasion on the far right. Also could get another socket for another jewel somewhere.
Last edited by Benjamyn on Apr 20, 2021, 1:00:26 AM
"
Benjamyn wrote:
"

HI, could you please share your PoB or make character public here?

Thanks in advance :)
Someone Want my stuff? I'm quitting POE because I just lost 8 Ex because of a scamm. Also got an 4+2Linked shav now I guess, im not doing the grind again and dont want to play POE anymore.
my profile should be open and on Weaponswap i got the shield for LL version of this build
Yea, sure. I would take it :)

But why not just forget about the scam and keep going?

I can understand how frustrating this can be. I do also think GGG could be more sensitive about this topic. But in a couple of days you might have forgotten about the scam and you can play with fun again
Last edited by Sollkomol on Apr 20, 2021, 7:01:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info