Path of Exile: Delirium Console Launches Soon!

"
Anarkii wrote:
Hi, any chance we could get the 3.10.0d patch this weekend. Since it contains huge delirium changes as well as the "crashing when opening skill tree with a cluster jewel" fix?

Hope you're ready to wait until mid-JULY for another patch.
Well I don't think you found and or fixed the crashing issues. Delerium is terrible, its kicks me out to the character select screen or blue screen of death 10 times an hour almost. I think the console versions need to go back into BETA until GGG can figure this out. Played a lot of games on my Consoles and this is the only game that can't seem to stay connected. This is one of my favorite games but I will be moving on if this can't get resolved. I would go PC but the PPL I Play with don't have PC's so I play PS4 so we can all connect.

Please fix this
Hello Jeff, I seen that the normal darkseer & fateweaver supporter packs released today. When will the elder and elite versions be released? Thank you for your response.
"
grimknight87 wrote:
Hello Jeff, I seen that the normal darkseer & fateweaver supporter packs released today. When will the elder and elite versions be released? Thank you for your response.
Hello,

To get the Elder and Elite packs you'll need to buy the Darkseer or Fateweaver base version, and use the 'Upgrade' which will then become available within the shop for you.
any eta when cluster jewel allocations will be fixed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info