Path of Exile: Delirium Console Launches Soon!

thanks Jeff, we appreciate the hard work. here's hoping for a smooth launch
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
GGG how about: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2792156/page/1#p22981433
Jeff if you play on Console (which I doubt but would be cool if you did) good luck tonight, also good luck to all console PoE fans (but not scammers) with Delirium. My Spellslinger witch is ready to go!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
And still none of the promised features. Sigh. Oh well might as well quit Hopi g for them and just hope the launch goes smoothly I guess.
"
verbalkint83 wrote:
LET'S GOOO!!! Hope this is gonna be smooth sailing for you gyus, Jeff, anyways i always appreciate you making yourself available/accessible on Discord etc. to keep us informed.

Hey I was not aware about this. Could you please tell how exactly we PS4 people can contact Jeff, and how to join the right Discord channel? Thanks!

*Cheers back from another EU guy (DE) :)
Why we don't have reverse counters for the console, many are from other locations and we don't know the exact launch time
If the launch goes without any issues I'll eat Kitava's shoe.

I wonder if I can beat my 3 x act 1 bluescreens of last launch day.
Can't wait, I'm Looking forward to this league.
Hi, any chance we could get the 3.10.0d patch this weekend. Since it contains huge delirium changes as well as the "crashing when opening skill tree with a cluster jewel" fix?
"
Anarkii wrote:
Hi, any chance we could get the 3.10.0d patch this weekend. Since it contains huge delirium changes as well as the "crashing when opening skill tree with a cluster jewel" fix?
Hello,

The Xbox and PS4 update processes are much different. You can find the most up to date release status in the deployment thread. As soon as I have more information on the release time on Xbox, I will post another response in that thread. Keep an eye on that thread for regular console status updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info