Path of Exile: Delirium Console Launch

In less than 24 hours Path of Exile: Delirium will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Today's news post outlines what to expect tomorrow.

The expansion will launch at Mar 18, 2020 3:00 PM (PDT). Downtime will begin for deployment at Mar 18, 2020 12:00 PM (PDT) (3 Hours prior to the expansion launch).

The additional time between our past Monday launches has allowed us to polish a number of issues and fix many client crashes discovered over the weekend, all of which should lead to a more stable experience. The version that Xbox One and PlayStation users will receive contains the updates which have gone out for PC users, version 3.10.0c.

Metamorph Supporter Packs will be replaced with the Delirium Packs alongside the deployment of the Delirium challenge league on Xbox One.

Core Supporter Packs are now available on PlayStation 4, we apologise for the delay in bringing these to the platform. Delirium Packs will go live on March 24, 2020 for PlayStation.

We'll be releasing the Thaumaturgy Mystery Box shortly after the launch of the Delirium challenge league for both Xbox One and PlayStation.

Here are the Xbox One and PS4 patch notes ahead of tomorrow's launch.

We can't wait to share this expansion with our Xbox One and PlayStation players, see you in Wraeclast, Exiles!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Anarkii wrote:
Hi, any chance we could get the 3.10.0d patch this weekend. Since it contains huge delirium changes as well as the "crashing when opening skill tree with a cluster jewel" fix?
Hello,

The Xbox and PS4 update processes are much different. You can find the most up to date release status in the deployment thread. As soon as I have more information on the release time on Xbox, I will post another response in that thread. Keep an eye on that thread for regular console status updates.
"
grimknight87 wrote:
Hello Jeff, I seen that the normal darkseer & fateweaver supporter packs released today. When will the elder and elite versions be released? Thank you for your response.
Hello,

To get the Elder and Elite packs you'll need to buy the Darkseer or Fateweaver base version, and use the 'Upgrade' which will then become available within the shop for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info