[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

Tried the build, kinda cheap, damage is neat.
Thanks for the guide :)
"
Tramazings wrote:
How's that working out for ya? I put brand recall on left mouse click and it's amazing for me

It's great. I prefer knowing when I'm going to recall my brands, i.e. pressing it manually, and having the Rallying Cry doing its thing on cooldown.
I still did not optimized this build and killed with it Uber Elder, Shaper, Sirius 6 (did not try 8 but its doable, damage is here, just need some experience with the mechanics) and while farming safehouse for challenges got this beauty:

193 PDPS, worth like 15ex.
So Im going to make Block Gladiator because I did not played melee for a long time and I think theres no point for me to fuel more currency into my Hierophant.
"
I'm enjoying the build. Thanks for the guide.

Went off the track with the anoint, though; got the "warcries are instant" node and use the war cry key to walk. :)

Thanks for the tip!

It will cost you some mana and 8% of damage taken gained as mana.. but on the other hand I now always forget to use warcry on this character, so the 2 jewels were worthless. Hope this will get me a bit better survivability!
I tried altar on my Cloak, it did not brick but Im not impressed :(

"
Asag wrote:

Cloabula of Defasa
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Apr 8, 2020, 1:09:00 PM
"
dolan_grey wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Cloabula of Defasa

Been trying to find a mindspiral with the +2 dash, the storm brand enchants aren't much of a dps increase but the quality of life from getting 4 dashes would be amazing. Currently using the arcane cloak gives health regen which is very nice as well.
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can give me feedback on my current build following this guide loosely. I am looking to see if I am missing something glaring.

When I try to mess with my damage calculation in PoB (I make sure to enable the right options in 'configuration'), sometimes I get weird results, such as replacing lightning pen gem for energy leech and selecting 'are you leeching energy shield' (which gives this build around 600k dps boost), but for me it doesn't change a thing. Wondering if anyone can make sense of that.

Likewise, when looking at 'total increased/total more' in the calc tab, it seems like the forum build only has a few nodes more, but it arrives at 700/1300 more, compared with my 500/400.

Also looking for suggestions on what to further improve gear-wise. I have a few ex I want to blow on this. As it stands, I have no trouble taking down high level conqs, but I want to work on my DPS and surv.

Character name is DanStormy on this profile.
Last edited by dangoth on Apr 8, 2020, 3:25:16 PM
Can someone direct me to the sources of defense? i have all of the required items with only 3k-3.3k ES and 6k mana (still need last ascendancy and better rare items) but I don't see it pushing my ES/mana to 8-10k. Also my tree has not been optimized but its not defense that I'm missing I don't think.

Also, for the ascendancy.. Sanctuary of thought seems to be a large dps decrease for me in POB, but large ES bump. is the trade-off worth? I can easily get 2-3 more fevered minds but am trying to focus on surviving better now.

Also on .ninja, Arcane Blessing is at least twice as popular as Sanct of thought IIRC.

Thanks in advance!
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it but your boots trade link is the link for the Mindspiral helm.

Thanks for the guide! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info