[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
Invoker33 wrote:
If someone wants to take a look on my build. There is still some room to improve. Currently crafting some things. Over 16m DPS and 6.3k life. 2.000 Dex with 1235 Str.

If someone has some suggestion to improve feel free to contact me

https://pastebin.com/es0Lc2YU

Pride Watcher's Eye. Double Damage mod gives you 1.5m DPS and 100+ life. Impale extra hits mod gives like 2m DPS and same life. Ancestral Warchief is more DPS in fights that don't have adds and no frenzy charges over Blood Rage, but Blood Rage better for mapping. Replace the non Elreon ring with a Vulnerability on Hit ring. Maim on Blood and Sand is more consistent similar DPS than Vaal Haste but that's preferential as Vaal Haste gives the movespeed.

How did you craft your belt?
Belt is crafted with essence. I had a vuln ring but needed ressistence. will get one again if get my belt that i want.
IGN: Lnvoker
"
kertenkel wrote:
"
kreedzfreak wrote:

You might want to re-level a Duelist to get that sweet AoE for cyclone. Shouldn't take long since you already have the basic gear.

When you use Atziri's Promise you have to swap out the Brutality Support Gem since it prevents you from doing any chaos damage that would give you the leech on the flask. It's basically a white Amethyst Flask right now.

ty for the suggestion, I re-leveled a duelist.
with 3 link immortal call-steelskin-cwdt, I rarely die.

I also use "Writhing Jar" as if the map is not dense enough; I spawn 2 worms and continue my streak.

Only downside is, I occasionally run out of kill streaks with dancing dervish.
(and "X" shortcut doesn't work to unequip, so I have to go to inventory to manual quickswap if I lose the killstreak)

I have +%80 ele / +%20 chaos but atziri helps with chaos resistance.

You need to equip 2 high int wands, so it will still count as if you had no weapons but you'll be able to switch between weapons with X.
Also you will have more slots to lvl up gems.
Spent a couple hours as glad. Still working out a proper tree as i borrowed one from another post and had to reconfigure it a bit.

I'm sitting around 79% block chance with flasks up, could probably be close to a 100 if i pushed for it but this feels fine. I haven't even bothered to go full glad oriented cluster jewels. You certainly feel the difference in having high block compared to slayer, sure, you still get hit, but it feels alot more manageable. Ran 100% delirious t16 dark forest fully juiced, had kosis and the other guy spawn, managed them both without issue. You feel more in control with this compared to slayer i'd say.

You do feel the damage loss from losing slayer ascendancy, but achieving ridiculous damage with this setup makes it a non issue. You will notice things survive for a second or two longer than they would with slayer, but it's not by a huge margin. I feel the defenses you gain by going glad over slayer to be worth mapping a tad slower.

TLDR:
Slayer: ZOOM ZOOM Confetti organ blur glass cannon. Can do everything. Will die, a lot. Fun though.

Gladiator: Block is love, block is life. Slightly slower slightly less deeps, will survive.

Another update: Awakening 8 sirus done on this build, only deaths were to my own stupidity. Multiple 20/20 simulacrums with no deaths, even with both bosses spawning side by side. 100% delirious t16's done, no deaths. Actually advancing xp wise. Gotta say i think glad is the way to go. Uber elder and shaper are of course jokes, i didn't bother to test if i could tank the beams, do your mechanics people :)
Last edited by Mistwalker on Apr 7, 2020, 1:29:47 AM
Done with Simulacrum 20/20 without much issues, damage is decent but I feel like it's still a good bit lower than the builds on this thread, but I can't really tell what's making me losing the largest chunk of the damage, can someone help take a look?

https://pastebin.com/jJEMBidt

Also have like 6 ex available, should my next upgrade be getting a double damage Pride Watcher's Eye?
Within the Crazy Min/Max PoB is it correct that we need to stack 7 split personality jewels? or are those just place holders for later updates? I'm interested in starting this build but just confused looking at the endgame setup for crazy damage.
Which gem to level with?
"
stagfury wrote:
Done with Simulacrum 20/20 without much issues, damage is decent but I feel like it's still a good bit lower than the builds on this thread, but I can't really tell what's making me losing the largest chunk of the damage, can someone help take a look?

https://pastebin.com/jJEMBidt

Also have like 6 ex available, should my next upgrade be getting a double damage Pride Watcher's Eye?

People are using Split Personality jewels and snaking around the tree to put them in and push dexterity up to 1700+ to get the most out of Wildwrap and Hollow Palm. You'd have to restructure your tree, and maybe look at Mistwalker's tree for a Gladiator version using Split Personalities. You need 7-8 of them for the Slayer version at least with Strength and Dex and those are currently selling for just under 4ex each.

"
scooobaru wrote:
Within the Crazy Min/Max PoB is it correct that we need to stack 7 split personality jewels? or are those just place holders for later updates? I'm interested in starting this build but just confused looking at the endgame setup for crazy damage.

You will need 7-8 of the Split Personalities with Strength and Dexterity. Each is currently selling for about 4ex so those aren't just expensive placeholders.

"
dmoniak wrote:
Which gem to level with?

I used Infernal Blow for leveling.
Which one should I use for the leveling section? I have like 20 +++ ex
"
dmoniak wrote:
Which one should I use for the leveling section? I have like 20 +++ ex

If you're willing to spend some currency with respec go first for the no crit build leveling and then after +- level 75 go for the ultimate dex stacking version with split personality in the mid time try to sneek some split personalities, but focus on the other expensive gear FIRST (boots, a good chest(mana cost would be ideal (so you could skip rings with channeling/ mana cost)) or the wildwrap, the astramentis, and the cyclopean coil) and then start to buy split personalities(if paying around 3-4 ex per split personality (dex+str) is to much try to find) other like dex + something (evasion or armour since you might want to get some more survivability (life is around the same price as str so that might be a no go)).
After getting that gear try to buy quality atribute modifier so you can get more status on your belt, rings, and neck. You might worry about your life being low(around 3k-5k) life dont worry that much, as you will kill most things instantly.
Also, if you're in the mid transition like me, it might be a mistake to take iron reflexes if u have low quantity of armour, and would be also a mistake to take acrobatics if u have alot of armour, so to think better you would rather change to iron reflexes if u have like 3k armour without the lion roar so that you vaal molten shell would save u from any hit, if you have lower than that just go acrobatics(also get steel skin) as u would not get any big quantity of protection from molten shell, and having an extra roll before getting hit might be a game changer for u like it is for me, also if u go acrobatics get a jade flask, the big difference of having 1 jade flask + acrobatic is that you'll most never like die to random unluck behavior.
Last edited by CamarãoComunista on Apr 7, 2020, 6:21:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info