[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

So i'm playing this build for like a week or two, and i've notice that without using a lot of currency (with only 4 exalts gear) i've menage to get to a break point of 5.769.307,2 dps (shaper dps), but i was thinking that boss like sirus, that get the game to lag a bit (BLAMING U SIRUS FOR 1 SHOT LAG SPIKES LAST PHASE), so i was thinking that sacrifing 2 aoe for bane of legends might be my one solution?
Also if not that much could someone try to tell me how can i might reach some kind of more survivabilty / damage (i'm thinking that i may need to change the whole tree since this is like a non expensive version, but with more things than the leveling tree and without crit)
https://pastebin.com/HRPMDxcD
Update:
Farming a bit more gear/status and some revamp setting me at 7.321.141,8 dps (with 8 exalts gear), and got an extra survival layers the boots eventualy might shift to iron reflexes and vaal molten shell droping acrobatics and steel skin in future might change to stacking the split personality
https://pastebin.com/B1mBw86Q
Last edited by CamarãoComunista on Apr 7, 2020, 11:22:43 PM
"
"
dmoniak wrote:
Which one should I use for the leveling section? I have like 20 +++ ex

If you're willing to spend some currency with respec go first for the no crit build leveling and then after +- level 75 go for the ultimate dex stacking version with split personality in the mid time try to sneek some split personalities, but focus on the other expensive gear FIRST (boots, a good chest(mana cost would be ideal (so you could skip rings with channeling/ mana cost)) or the wildwrap, the astramentis, and the cyclopean coil) and then start to buy split personalities(if paying around 3-4 ex per split personality (dex+str) is to much try to find) other like dex + something (evasion or armour since you might want to get some more survivability (life is around the same price as str so that might be a no go)).
After getting that gear try to buy quality atribute modifier so you can get more status on your belt, rings, and neck. You might worry about your life being low(around 3k-5k) life dont worry that much, as you will kill most things instantly.
Also, if you're in the mid transition like me, it might be a mistake to take iron reflexes if u have low quantity of armour, and would be also a mistake to take acrobatics if u have alot of armour, so to think better you would rather change to iron reflexes if u have like 3k armour without the lion roar so that you vaal molten shell would save u from any hit, if you have lower than that just go acrobatics(also get steel skin) as u would not get any big quantity of protection from molten shell, and having an extra roll before getting hit might be a game changer for u like it is for me, also if u go acrobatics get a jade flask, the big difference of having 1 jade flask + acrobatic is that you'll most never like die to random unluck behavior.

Thanks for the info I have the cyclo belt astramentis wildwrap, I maybe made a mistake and take the min max route for leveling... will I be fine?
Any one has videos of Sirus kill?
"
dmoniak wrote:
"
"
dmoniak wrote:
Which one should I use for the leveling section? I have like 20 +++ ex

If you're willing to spend some currency with respec go first for the no crit build leveling and then after +- level 75 go for the ultimate dex stacking version with split personality in the mid time try to sneek some split personalities, but focus on the other expensive gear FIRST (boots, a good chest(mana cost would be ideal (so you could skip rings with channeling/ mana cost)) or the wildwrap, the astramentis, and the cyclopean coil) and then start to buy split personalities(if paying around 3-4 ex per split personality (dex+str) is to much try to find) other like dex + something (evasion or armour since you might want to get some more survivability (life is around the same price as str so that might be a no go)).
After getting that gear try to buy quality atribute modifier so you can get more status on your belt, rings, and neck. You might worry about your life being low(around 3k-5k) life dont worry that much, as you will kill most things instantly.
Also, if you're in the mid transition like me, it might be a mistake to take iron reflexes if u have low quantity of armour, and would be also a mistake to take acrobatics if u have alot of armour, so to think better you would rather change to iron reflexes if u have like 3k armour without the lion roar so that you vaal molten shell would save u from any hit, if you have lower than that just go acrobatics(also get steel skin) as u would not get any big quantity of protection from molten shell, and having an extra roll before getting hit might be a game changer for u like it is for me, also if u go acrobatics get a jade flask, the big difference of having 1 jade flask + acrobatic is that you'll most never like die to random unluck behavior.

Thanks for the info I have the cyclo belt astramentis wildwrap, I maybe made a mistake and take the min max route for leveling... will I be fine?

You most likely will, but you wont be to op at start since you'll not have that much dex to begin with(the min max focus alot in armour and str+dex), to be honest if u put your astramentis and with the hollow palm you have your 10 acts done, during my leveling i was using no skills and i was doing like 6-7k damage at level 25 xD so dont worry alot.
In term of mapping? can you do pretty much everything?
"
dmoniak wrote:
In term of mapping? can you do pretty much everything?

Yes you can, but you may get sometimes random oneshots from somethings that you wont see, but you'll handle everything without that much work.
Would an astral plate with -mana cost for socketed attacks + %dex be better than a wildwrap for this build? Or even something like explody/crit chest?
Consensus seems to be forming that vaal pact may be vital for both ascendancy versions of the build. I manage okay without it but may swap some skills to see how much of an improvement it is.
"
Mistwalker wrote:
Consensus seems to be forming that vaal pact may be vital for both ascendancy versions of the build. I manage okay without it but may swap some skills to see how much of an improvement it is.

Im doing the slayer way. Is glad good? Or slayer is okay?
"
Mistwalker wrote:

I wouldn't say Vaal Pact is vital at all, since all content can be done without it.
Uses up 3 valuable passives getting there too, can't really say much about the qol since I haven't tried it, but I'd rather not lose the life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info