[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
Pheonlxace wrote:
Is there any other cluster jewels we can use? TY

You'll have to be more specific? Attack Damage or Dual Wield clusters have the most ideal mods, but some other nice options are Small Clusters with life notables or maybe Megalomaniacs with the right mods as well.

"
boatingeon wrote:
Thanks for the write up @Jolo0213!

I've ended up making some changes and I'm doing better now: https://pastebin.com/Hx9uhevT

Regarding the tree, I'm following the crit one in the guide.

I'll take your suggestions about quality and blessings. I'll work on that tomorrow, and hopefully do even better.

Thank you very much!

Glad to hear. Just post if you have more questions. I didn't mess around with crit and went pure Dex scaling but if you have other questions I'll do my best.
Is there a mistake in Path of building ?

this build https://pastebin.com/2NT7SZdR shows 30K dps with cyclone..
"
Under_Score35 wrote:
Is there a mistake in Path of building ?

this build https://pastebin.com/2NT7SZdR shows 30K dps with cyclone..

Sorry my bad english
You have to add hollow palm effects (60% More Attack speed and 14 to 20 physical per 10 dexterity)
You need one weapon for dual-wielding
i've tested it and your dps is 4.8kk
Last edited by Xarkash on May 5, 2020, 3:46:18 PM
Hi, why your one with nothing jewel give you +600 dex and +600 strengh on POB ??

Do i miss something ? I follow the high end version of the build.
Hello, this build is melting creeps, bossses and everything. Playing on PS4, so I like less buttons to press 🙂
Good one!
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Hi, why your one with nothing jewel give you +600 dex and +600 strengh on POB ??

That addition was made to accommodate the stats from the Split Personality jewels before PoB supported them. The community fork now supports their functionality so you shouldn't have to mess with the stats by adding them to any jewel.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
XfirefoxX wrote:

That addition was made to accommodate the stats from the Split Personality jewels before PoB supported them. The community fork now supports their functionality so you shouldn't have to mess with the stats by adding them to any jewel.

Thanks !
So now with fork i just need to remove these stats to have the proper amount of DPS of the guide ? Just to be sure
The dps is 5m and not 10m ?
Hi again, i can't find out how to generate Frenzy charge ? None of the pob use frenzy skills point or blood rage ?

Do i miss something again ?
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Thanks !
So now with fork i just need to remove these stats to have the proper amount of DPS of the guide ? Just to be sure

You will have to add new split personality jewels as the existing ones in the PoBs aren't configured right unless the OP updated the PoB links after that fork update.

"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Hi again, i can't find out how to generate Frenzy charge ? None of the pob use frenzy skills point or blood rage ?

I'm using Blood Rage for frenzies.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Thanks !

You will have to add new split personality jewels as the existing ones in the PoBs aren't configured right unless the OP updated the PoB links after that fork update.

"
XfirefoxX wrote:

I'm using Blood Rage for frenzies.

I think his POB high end is up to date, no change if i remove and replace the split personality
So 5.5m is the up to date DPS

And Thanks for blood rage :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info