[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Is it confirmed that Rigwald's curse actually works with this build? Tooltip doesn't appear to increased with it equipped.

Edit: Seems it does. I guess I finally became a tooltip warrior.. woe is me :(
Last edited by Pracis on Mar 17, 2020, 10:54:02 AM
"
djfang wrote:
Hey man, here is a PoB for a work around to get Hollow palm working. (you just gotta swap out/delete the gear that is not the weapon/jewel)

https://pastebin.com/hkyD3Ety

Thanks, I actually found another way around it as well, will be posting it today.
"
Pracis wrote:
Is it confirmed that Rigwald's curse actually works with this build? Tooltip doesn't appear to increased with it equipped.

I'll be buying the rest of the gear (including this) and testing the crit spec today as well as posting updated PoB's and a full write-up. I'll be sure to let everyone know!
Updating OP now with build info and new gear/trees. I can confirm that Rigwald's Curse works with this build. Stats and tooltips updated accordingly when equipped.
u think static strike can work with this?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
u think static strike can work with this?

I believe Static Strike requires a weapon.
Updated with Crit build PoB with current gear, and about half the guide is written. Will be working on the rest later today. I need to like maybe eat and stuff :p
Can you do leveling tree path also? :) thx for ur hard work
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do leveling tree path also? :) thx for ur hard work

Added leveling section and updated Cheap Gear PoB with leveling trees. Let me know if you need anything else in that regard :)

Working on the Gear section next.
Is this char a good bosskiller ? did you test it ? or could it maybe a problem with the 4.5 -5k hp pool ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info