How the Delirium Launch Went

"
Ravelex wrote:
"

why is there a timer at all? just give me a button to get out of the delirium,i dont get why you have to gate everything not just behind RNG but time too, as if there is not already enough pressure on us to follow a speed-faceroll-build

You know, there's actually a button to get out of Delirium, right? Or are you trolling. It's on bottom right'ish.

please just read the full text and get the context and dont come up with half baked replys its really sad...
Brutal >_<
Thank you for your hard work even when we have Pandemic.
But could you make leeching easier deep in delirium?
hey poe community remember when you laughed at wolcen for the launch?

pepperidge farm remembers...
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Servers are fucked, ping spikes make you crash and it's literally unplayable.
So far the league is awesome to me! Thx!
Delirium, the league that help you to lower your progress in the game...
This league is awesome! Finally a challenge, I love it! Zero bugs, zero complaints. (Honestly, the negative feedback seems way overtuned to me. Don't nerf too much.)

10/10 - GGG you guys are awesome. Tell the devs thanks for me.
Fixing bugs is cool and all but please make the game playable first. that would be great
"
MrSahlholdt wrote:
"
Ravelex wrote:
All those people complaining about fps, crashes and such, must have potatoes PCs. For the guy above me with i3 and 1050ti, that's a low entry PC, not a medium one. You used that for office stuff not gaming.
Delirium is my second league im playing PoE, and I was amazed how well the league start went.

Had ONLY one disconnect, the 50k queue took 15 mins before getting in,a bit of lag in the first 1-2 hours, but everything else was butter smooth. And my setup is i7 7700k, 16gb ram and 1080 vcard, 3 years old already.

I do not have a cheap or old pc. It is less than one year old, so I am sure it not the PC.
My CPU: Intel i9-8950HK 2.90 GHz
My GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P4200

All drivers up to date.

This have been the only league for me with these big fps drops.

I havent had a single disconnect. I suspect it is NVidia though. AFAIK they havent updated their drivers for POE since release. AMD doesnt do game specific driver tech AFAIK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info