How the Delirium Launch Went

"
Osarna wrote:
You say you are listening to feedback but you clearly are not.

Time and time again we have raised the issue of visual clutter, one shots, exploding corpses and visuals that kill out FPS yet EVERY league you continue to disregard our issues and implement them.

How about you actually address why you keep putting these things in every league and totally disregarding our feedback?

+1 totally agree could not say it more clearly <3
"
Lionfinks wrote:
Please, for the love of God, make the enemy skills easier to be seen, its realy impossible to see most of the skills from the mobs, because they are usualy black/white and most of the time, in maps, there is a lot of mobs grouped up,we can't see most of them, i usualy say this to my friends: "if u stop moving in this league, you'r dead, because we can't see where it's coming from". Performance issues we can deal whit,because they can get fixed overtime, but we can't dodge what we can't see.

Agreee so much !! Pain in the ass.
Just apologize for not developing this league; give everyone the wings as a thanks for putting up with you; and then run a flashback league with all the mechanics in it so that we can beta test them all for you again and you can fix EXISTING bugs (and OVERALL balancing of all skills not just the two most popular ones) instead of forcing more ~*completely untested*~ content on us that is not only tedious, boring, and unrewarding... but pretty much contrary to everything youve ever said you wanted your game to be in every way.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Last edited by SerChivalry on Mar 17, 2020, 3:47:10 AM
Wow, people here are very vocal about their negative opinions.

Some have valuable constructive criticism in them. So i wanted to give my differing opinion as well.

Because I am having a blast with this league! ;)

I have experienced most problems people here complain about, but exept for the oneshot debuffs and fog density, most of them aren that bad to me. They just need some polish.

Fighting the monster in delirium is a lot more fun, than without it. Since they get much harder to kill, but also more rewarding.
Combining all the given things to juice up your map is where its at.

I have a bug that resets my map-discovery progress every time i move in and out of a instance (which is terribly annoying,pls fix). Which i havent seen mentioned.

What i would like to see is that the delirium mirror is always at the start of the map, because that way you wont miss out on mobs as much or have to backtrack a lot. The rewards are fine once you can sustain 4-5 stacks or more, in delirium. having the portal at the start would be a lot more fun that way. Also a exact timer of how much time in the delirium is left could be nice.

I am playing since launch and i am currently in maps on delirium softcore trade. (because my built requires rare special items(wands btw awesome!!!) and things looked rippy^^)

Have fun, just keep pushing;)
to all of you complaining about one shots:

git gud!
its your fault, your build sucks!
at least thats what i hear from some elitists in this forum
its not a overtuned league, its all your fault! :D

you dont have 6200 life with level 70? git gud!
you have 6200 life with 70 and still get one shot?
git even gudder?....defensive layers duh!

I hate it so much.
"

git gud!

I hate it so much.

This gal is going places!

We are not worthy of your greatness.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"

git gud!

I hate it so much.

This gal is going places!

We are not worthy of your greatness.

i just want to be clear: thats not what i think, by no means. ^^
just got the same disconnect as we got on launch day.
again ...
lost a full map because it wasn't there any more
again ...
Just wanted to tell you that I love your game and also the league!!!
No patch have PS4 pls true patch say PS 4 update delirium patch :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info