How the Delirium Launch Went

In delves I have no freeze/fps/latency issues.
In maps with delirium, I lagg my ass off, Constant stutter freezes.

Never had issues like this since syndicate where others also reported freezes when events triggered. Isp is fine, rig is fine.

Hopefully some update to address this.
Last edited by Mr_Killjoy on Mar 16, 2020, 7:07:23 PM
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
LOVE the mechanic and the challenge it brings... but please for the love of god give us a loot explosion after it ends so I don't have to re trace my steps after the fact for loot or risk dying. Also buff the loot please.

I second this!
Hi!
Recently died in Act 6(scaling hello?), while being on End.Charges, Sand Stance, 2,2 EHP,nice Amount of Spell and Attack Block and getting oneshotted by the first Disgust with like one Projectile in a ms. I mean - Act 6? I love this Game but its just every time i oversee a Reflect Map or just being screwed up by some non-visual or dodgeable Thing. Getting on my Nerves somehow. I will never complain about DC's or Laggs at the first Day, died to DC while Corr. Blood on me, btw. I can understand the amount of hard work u putting in here to make an great Game, which surely it is. But even when i decide to play HC like i love to do, i wont start over and over again because the Scalings are just f*** up.
I really looked forward when Neon said its gonna be a good League with a less Rippy Mechanic like Metamorph. And it doesnt seeme like it so far. Voicelines and Atmosphere / Idea overall with this 2 types of Groundeffects/Spores is pretty cool - as ever.

Also some Highlighter for blind People like me for Reflect Maps would be cool, if ure one 8+ Mods on a Map u just cant see this god damn reflect Mods sometimes.

Regards!

PS: Even when u go about those "bad spores" however u wanna call them, is it just too much for this level. There are not just god-tier Gamer in HC.
Last edited by linkerBizeps on Mar 16, 2020, 7:26:04 PM
"
linkerBizeps wrote:
Hi!
Recently died in Act 6(scaling hello?), while being on End.Charges, Sand Stance, 2,2 EHP,nice Amount of Spell and Attack Block and getting oneshotted by the first Disgust with like one Projectile in a ms.

The sheer number of times I've been one shot or stun locked and DPSd down in under a second this league is a lot higher than other leagues. I'm playing a build I've played to 90+ several times in other leagues but am going to end up skipping this league because of the chain deaths. "Challenging" gameplay is welcome, "punishing" is not.
@Grendahl
And we thought after Metamorph it cant be worse :D
I would never complain when u getting one shotted in a High-Tier Map but thats just not acceptable.
Last edited by linkerBizeps on Mar 16, 2020, 7:17:43 PM
- Less backtracking please

- Longer/no time limit

- Better rewards

- Contrast is your friend for the love of god please make things less monochrome

- PLEASE consider the people who aren't playing on Uber gaming PCs and give us the option to tone down the graphics. Yeah, that explosion might look nice, but it's not worth the FPS loss/game freezing/game crashing.
"
linkerBizeps wrote:
Hi!
Recently died in Act 6(scaling hello?), while being on End.Charges, Sand Stance, 2,2 EHP,nice Amount of Spell and Attack Block and getting oneshotted by the first Disgust with like one Projectile in a ms. I mean - Act 6? I love this Game but its just every time i oversee a Reflect Map or just being screwed up by some non-visual or dodgeable Thing. Getting on my Nerves somehow. I will never complain about DC's or Laggs at the first Day, died to DC while Corr. Blood on me, btw. I can understand the amount of hard work u putting in here to make an great Game, which surely it is. But even when i decide to play HC like i love to do, i wont start over and over again because the Scalings are just f*** up.
I really looked forward when Neon said its gonna be a good League with a less Rippy Mechanic like Metamorph. And it doesnt seeme like it so far. Voicelines and Atmosphere / Idea overall with this 2 types of Groundeffects/Spores is pretty cool - as ever.

Also some Highlighter for blind People like me for Reflect Maps would be cool, if ure one 8+ Mods on a Map u just cant see this god damn reflect Mods sometimes.

Regards!

PS: Even when u go about those "bad spores" however u wanna call them, is it just too much for this level. There are not just god-tier Gamer in HC.

I feel much better after reading all this comments. I could not understand how i died in act 6 with 2000 EHP and high damage. I guess this is softcore league and if you play only hardcore just skip it :(.
imagine being "proud" and saying it's a "new record" while there's a pandemic virus outbreak in the world forcing people to stay at homes..

it's a bit of a dark sense of humour from posts like that in times like this.

yet again..

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested.

delirium was NO different than other leagues launches already.. so this wording here from your 2020 development plan is already a failure.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Mar 16, 2020, 7:45:12 PM
"
blackjack wrote:
"
linkerBizeps wrote:
Hi!

Regards!

I feel much better after reading all this comments. I could not understand how i died in act 6 with 2000 EHP and high damage. I guess this is softcore league and if you play only hardcore just skip it :(.

You're welcome! I think i wont skip it, im just skip the Mechanic for a longer time. Maybe as long as they give us some fixes or Updates for that.
"
Xystre wrote:
imagine being "proud" and saying it's a "new record" while there's a pandemic virus outbreak in the world forcing people to stay at homes..

it's a bit of a dark sense of humour from posts like that in times like this.

yet again..

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested.

delirium was NO different than other leagues launches already.. so this wording here from your 2020 development plan is already a failure.

;)
Last edited by linkerBizeps on Mar 16, 2020, 8:50:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info