How the Delirium Launch Went

I am seeing a lot of cry babies
Wouldn't quite say easy on the bugs either tbh :')

I spent about one and a half day rerolling act10 kitava to find an instance that wasn't immortal on the last heart phase (it actually stayed untargetable so idk what went wrong there) and people can't run blights anymore after rerolling a character (rip hc players that died).
Maybe the amount of bugs is to a minimum but they're more game-breaking than ever in my experience at least.

Either way maybe before poe2 rolls out we could use a bit of a chill-out league without too many crazy new mechanics and stuff so we can roll out a stability push. Path of Exile - Fire Brigade, here to put all those burning CPU's to rest for a change. I mean you guys need leagues for finances I get it, but maybe recycle some old leagues back together so there's a little extra time to focus on performance.
"
Orion42 wrote:
This league is awesome! Finally a challenge, I love it! Zero bugs, zero complaints. (Honestly, the negative feedback seems way overtuned to me. Don't nerf too much.)

10/10 - GGG you guys are awesome. Tell the devs thanks for me.

how many mystery boxes do you get for writing this?
"zero bugs" lol, tried dual wielding? press x twice for some funny results...

crashes again, fps, clutter, fog, instant deaths everywhere, every enemy is a enemy hard hitting with 0 telegraphing and 100% danger surrounded by clutter and fog and volatile death bubbles instantly exploding
did i mention the fog?

no, this is not a good league so far, many hot fixes needed and much balancing to many enemys.
Thank you very much for this game! There is so much creativity in it, from the skill tree to the story. Your work is great!
It sucks when you avoid league mechanics cause of performance...
I went out of my way to buy another (before release of 3.10) 60€ Supporter Pack, although i cannot really play the game - maybe forever. Im Having a good to mediocre PC (~1.ooo€) and yet im lagging in legions already since 3.8 and it got worse. Same with breaches and Stuff.

Ur game starts lagging due to sounds being played (as explained on reddit + CuteDogs yt-vid). Just try to fix ur old and known problems. Give us another Legacy League in 3.11 where u dont need to implement smth very new, but work on the Issues we all complain(ed) about.

If we can just mash together Legion + Breach + dbl beyond with Red Beasts from Einhar map mod and trigger all at once?! Hell yea, that would be a blast of fun and actually test us Exiles and our Charakters .. rn that Szenario would test only ur servers / code, but we Exiles just suffer and are not tested whatsoever.

Cheers
"
Siannax wrote:

And now for a little "behind the scenes" on GGG development:

Man, such a fun read!! Kudos!
GGG do not be to proud due to temporary increasing number of players. Coronavirus is a problem everywhere, so lots of people need something to do at home.
Seeing a feedback from other players it is going to be a new Synthesis-disaster-League, with players retention curve like a Hyperbola (Reciprocal) Function. The new league did not only bring widely commented long list of nerfs, but as always delivered a bad balance of difficulty - more one-shot mechanics which most of people just hate, poor rewards not worth the challenge, crashes, FPS and Latency drops, etc.

My opinion, expressed on this forum many times already, is that GGG product suffers a lack of quality control. Major problems of almost every league could be easily detected and solved prior the official release day, if they would be properly tested. Real tests means few thousands of random players, not just few GGG employees and/or some top pro-players. Here we also can see another problem of GGG: pro-gramers.
"We've been closely monitoring feedback about Delirium since its launch and have been discussing it among the team..."
A feedback GGG seems to treat seriously is a feedback from pro-gamers and top streamers only. This is a very bad marketing strategy - pro-gramers see the game as a tool to make money! This is their all-day work to play and earn money on Twitch or to just farm currency to sell on eBay or other places. Majority of players would like to have some fun and relax, which can be provided having a proper balance of challenges and rewards (and a stable game of course). Typical player is more or less casual and cannot spend 8 hours daily on grinding. Pro-gamers optimisation is the reason of bloated mechanics, nerfed popular builds, nerfed popular locations and layers of RNG over RNG, which can be dealt with more hours spend with the game only.
"
Orion42 wrote:
This league is awesome! Finally a challenge, I love it! Zero bugs, zero complaints. (Honestly, the negative feedback seems way overtuned to me. Don't nerf too much.)

10/10 - GGG you guys are awesome. Tell the devs thanks for me.

Hahaha thx mate

New Master of Sarcasm :D

But seriously GGG do something about the fog and that laggy mechanic please !
"
Please get rid of the delirium debuffs. They're basically unnoticeable until it's too late and you're about to die.

Wait.. there are debuffs in Delirium? xD
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info