Update on Delirium Server Status

It's amazing how this game keeps on growing, seriously. Everytime i think the game has more than likely hit it's peak it rises higher. I wish all studios could give their games the kind of support you guys do, that's why when issues come up with a POE patch i rarely get irritated because you guys fix it as soon as possible , and you guys are just awesome anyways.
I am not doing this. There are players at almost 60 in hc league and other players that can't stay on.

DDOS has become the excuse of every launch. It is a total lie.
I have been booted from the servers 4 times now. This is getting old.
Oh I get it! Delirium League is about to get disconnected every 5min? I see it now :)
I concur... streamers I follow are having no isues at all. But I can't stay logged in...

Every new season, there is some new excuse as to why the servers seem to crash during a new launch. After 6+ years and nearly 3 new seasons per year (I know its more, but I'm being conservative) that's 21 tries at this and you are still having issues. At some point it's time, you have to just say enough is enough.

Love the game, but start getting it right the first time.
I remember people dumping on Wolcen having server errors at launch.
I'm sure the issues affect the servers differently depending on your location. I know NA seems to be awful, but some of the streamers from overseas are doing fine. It's all good - I'm sure GGG will be happy to refund a portion of your monthly subscription fee as compensation.
You guys (and gals) are great!!! I look forward to experiencing Delirium soon ; )
Please tell the BRs to stop launching DDOS attacks, its always them....
WTF have been booted over 20 times now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info