[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hi there!

Is everything in the first post accurate as of this league? Thanks!
"
Hooozi wrote:
Hi there!

We no longer use a bow/quiver as the mods now only apply to bow attacks.
Also Blood Magic is not longer a gem and would probably need to be replaced by Lifetap.
A lot has changed with this league and the guide needs an update.
"
Kilgu wrote:
"
Hooozi wrote:
Hi there!

Also Blood Magic is not longer a gem and would probably need to be replaced by Lifetap.

This is not true at all. I've been following this guide almost to the letter and it's been easy sailing all along.

Just check my current league character.
"
Kilgu wrote:
Wrong, bows work exactly like before, only quivers got changed, you can just use soul strike or quiver with resists instead of damage mods.

"
Kilgu wrote:
That's for attacks, for auras it's arrogance support. It has slightly higher reservation than blood magic (5% or so), so you might need to invest a bit more into reduced aura reservation now.
"
"
Kilgu wrote:
"
Hooozi wrote:
Hi there!

This is not true at all. I've been following this guide almost to the letter and it's been easy sailing all along.

Intensify doesn't work with contagion iirc so your wasting a gem atm
Last edited by Rezechs on Apr 21, 2021, 8:09:01 PM
Nvm it only doesn't work if using spellslinger
"
"
Kilgu wrote:
"
Hooozi wrote:
Hi there!

Good to hear.

Quick question, do you use Clarity/Malevolence/Flesh & Stone/Zealotry & Discipline as auras? I can only seem to use 4 of them (No Disc/only Vaal Disc) as I am left with not enough mana to cast.

Ta!
"
Hooozi wrote:
Good to hear.

Quick question, do you use Clarity/Malevolence/Flesh & Stone/Zealotry & Discipline as auras? I can only seem to use 4 of them (No Disc/only Vaal Disc) as I am left with not enough mana to cast.

Ta!

I only use 4 auras since I see no reason to use Clarity.

Discipline and FleshStone are reserving life with barely any unreserved life left, only about 0.5%. Malevolence and Zealotry are reserving mana.
Last edited by capangadobasmos on Apr 22, 2021, 3:34:22 AM
Edit
Last edited by Hooorang on Apr 24, 2021, 8:52:47 AM
I am having a hard time staying alive in red maps. I am currently in the lowlife part of the build. My resistances are capped and chaos resist is close. I am not sure what I am doing wrong? Any tips on staying alive? I feel like I am trying to follow this guide pretty closely. This is my first poe character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info