[3.14] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

i greatly think it is still viable as a good league starter. Just some small tweaks and it should run well enough.
Am I mistaken or the gear setup is ruined as we cannot use bow + quiver for this build anymore?
"
wrona wrote:
Am I mistaken or the gear setup is ruined as we cannot use bow + quiver for this build anymore?

You can still equip a bow and quiver. Any Chaos Dot Multi mods on the quiver will only apply to attacks but life/ES/Defenses, resists (or Soul Strike ES mods) still apply.
Chaos Dot Multi is mendatory
@havoc , i just put this same build with occultist, different amulet because dont need that anymore, i think its a little better, curious about your opinion about this.

edit: i think its way more expensive how i want it
Last edited by wegeling on Apr 15, 2021, 1:55:50 PM
Hey guys, I uploaded a new video on Youtube for the Full Ultimatum Patch notes. (Warning) It's a very long video, but it has timestamps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHsJwtIjAiU

"
Hello,

Is this build going to be viable for Ultimatum?

Thank you
Hi

Yes I believe this will be a great build for early, and even end-game.
"
wrona wrote:
It seems that it was nerfed severely. Nerf to Flesh and Stone, removal of Blood Magic gem...
Hi
No it wasn't nerfed really at all.
Yes Flesh & Stone was nerfed, but we will find away around it. Perhaps dropping Clarity as we don't reeaally need it? We will find a way.
"
xerailas wrote:
is this build still good in 3.14 and will you update it?
Hi

Yes this build will still be fantastic for 3.14 in my opinion and I definitely will be starting this build.

"
aeri0r wrote:
i greatly think it is still viable as a good league starter. Just some small tweaks and it should run well enough.
Yeah this build should be a really good starting build, even end game! They didn't really nerf anything too crazy other than the quiver thing, but even then I use Soul-Strike quiver so it's not too big.
"
wrona wrote:
Am I mistaken or the gear setup is ruined as we cannot use bow + quiver for this build anymore?
Hi

The only thing we cannot use it Chaos Damage over time multiplier on quivers, we can still use bows and quivers from my understanding.
"
Aliora wrote:
Chaos Dot Multi is mendatory
I disagree completely, if you are talking about quivers. If you are talking about gear, then yes, I agree.
"
wegeling wrote:
@havoc , i just put this same build with occultist, different amulet because dont need that anymore, i think its a little better, curious about your opinion about this.

edit: i think its way more expensive how i want it
Can you link the PoB and I can take a look at what you are using?
@Havoc ... are u sure this item setup is still viable ?
because currently i believe u can't make Spell damage bows .
so the alternative would be wand and shield with ES on block and go for max block ?
"
Aelivas wrote:
because currently i believe u can't make Spell damage bows
You don't put spell damage on bow, only chaos damage mod (chaos damage over time multiplier).

This patch nerfed quivers, but there was no info about changing bow mods. Except poison / bleed mods but these don't affect the build.
"
Aelivas wrote:
@Havoc ... are u sure this item setup is still viable ?
because currently i believe u can't make Spell damage bows .
so the alternative would be wand and shield with ES on block and go for max block ?
Hi

Yes this setup is definitely still viable.

If the bow was nerfed in some way anyways, yes we would find a new setup with a wand/shield or a two handed staff if we needed to, howeever, the bow was not changed only the quiver like Viktranka said
As a noob, really not feeling this build, sadly. Level 65 and I get oneshotted again and again by anything, and most of the time the character's rendered unable to move by crowds. I'm not even in maps :\

Followed and read every point, except for my second wand and my belt, wich I don't have funds to upgrade. I'm guessing it has 0 phys reduction and that's why anything kills it so easy. Isn't there any other layer of defense I'm missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info