[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Viridian101 wrote:
When is it recommended to change to CI?
Hi

I would recommend changing to CI, usually after the story is completed, typically when your Energy Shield is around 3000.

I would remove the health talents and change them to the Energy Shield ones.

Once you get enough currency to buy a Shavronne's and Presence of Chayula, then you can switch over to Low Life, however you need to cap your Chaos Resistance which can be very tricky..
Hello,

Currently having a lot of fun with the build. But I am struggling with surviving T10+ Maps and most Conqueror influenced maps are extremely difficult. Usually die at least once per map at this point. Looking for recommendations or changes I should be making.

Level:82
Currently have capped resists and CI.
7,700 ES with Discipline.
Evasion is at 2900 (so pretty low, but the best I can do with all ES gear and no evasion on the tree).
Still considered in the budget gear phase since I am far from affording shavs or chayula.

I try to run with Quicksilver, Withfire Brew, and Stibnite/Jade flask up at all times.

Damage and clear is great, but anytime I find myself surrounded or charged at by quick mobs I die every time. Just can't seem to get the ED off fast enough after Contagion. Vaal discipline can save me, but I can't hit it every time.

This is my first ES based build so I am looking for any advice. I don't know if ES leech or something else should be considered. Thanks.

"
RyanRabbit wrote:
Hello,

Currently having a lot of fun with the build. But I am struggling with surviving T10+ Maps and most Conqueror influenced maps are extremely difficult. Usually die at least once per map at this point. Looking for recommendations or changes I should be making.

Evasion is at 2900 (so pretty low, but the best I can do with all ES gear and no evasion on the tree).
Still considered in the budget gear phase since I am far from affording shavs or chayula.

I try to run with Quicksilver, Withfire Brew, and Stibnite/Jade flask up at all times.

Damage and clear is great, but anytime I find myself surrounded or charged at by quick mobs I die every time. Just can't seem to get the ED off fast enough after Contagion. Vaal discipline can save me, but I can't hit it every time.

This is my first ES based build so I am looking for any advice. I don't know if ES leech or something else should be considered. Thanks.

Hi
Yes around Red maps are where it starts to get kind of hard and low life is better in my opinion.

It sounds like you are getting stunned, do you have a Quartz Flask as well as all of those flasks you named?
Do you have Zealot's Oath? Also do you have the "Escape Artist" Ascendancy talent point?

Can you un-private your profile? I will see what I can recommend further.
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
RyanRabbit wrote:
Hello,

Hi
Yes around Red maps are where it starts to get kind of hard and low life is better in my opinion.

It sounds like you are getting stunned, do you have a Quartz Flask as well as all of those flasks you named?
Do you have Zealot's Oath? Also do you have the "Escape Artist" Ascendancy talent point?

Can you un-private your profile? I will see what I can recommend further.

Absolutely,
(Characters should not be private any more)
(Level 82/83 Entropharian would be the ED build)

Wow, thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it!

I do have Zealot's Oath and the Escape Artist point. And yes, I do also have a quartz flask. Being stunned makes a lot of sense, if I have to work toward affording the main build gear I completely understand.

Thanks Again!
"
RyanRabbit wrote:

(Characters should not be private any more)
(Level 82/83 Entropharian would be the ED build)

Thanks Again!
Hi
So upon checking your character, I noticed that you are using 2 Stibnite Flask's, this is not a huge deal although I recommend swapping the blue one for a Sulphur Flask.

I also noticed you are not using Flesh and Stone.
I would actually recommend removing Zealotry for Flesh and Stone (Make sure you are in sand stance) - where do you think I can add this?

When I originally made this guide, I didn't really have the best CI starter setup, as it was originally intended for low life.
But after starting CI for 2 leagues now and not having enough currentcy early, and having to work my way to low life, I have a much better setup for it now.

Buy an Essence Drain Level 21, even if you are trying to get yours 21, it most likely won't happen (fingers crossed it will!) but mine NEVER go to 21.. I have bad luck.
Even if you buy a 21 ED - you can sell it in the future and maybe take a small loss.
Quality does not matter too much on this.

You can remove Spreading Rot for another yellow jewel with Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier and Maximum Energy Shield %, this should be relatively cheap now.

Also don't forget to do Uber Labrynth!
You can join a general chat called global 820 by typing /global 820 (make sure general chat is on) - people give away free trials here!
Hi Havoc,

I am trying your build this league, and I'm kinda new.

Please look into my build and tell me what I am doing wrong, as I have been dying a bit more now.

Regarding the necklace I am currently wearing, I can change it to my older one that allows me to have full resistance as I am currently losing a bit on lightning

Please check my build and suggest any changes that I need to make.
"
Rashid123 wrote:
Hi Havoc,

I am trying your build this league, and I'm kinda new.

Please look into my build and tell me what I am doing wrong, as I have been dying a bit more now.

Regarding the necklace I am currently wearing, I can change it to my older one that allows me to have full resistance as I am currently losing a bit on lightning

Please check my build and suggest any changes that I need to make.
Hello!

I do not see you using Flesh and Stone currently.
Reduce Clairty to level 3 as you will not be able to use all the auras. What you should be using is Malevolence - Discipline - Flesh and Stone - Clarity.

Also there are some changes we can make to the tree, as you can remove the "Pain Attunement" since you are CI at the moment, and remove the 3 nodes leading up to "Hex Master"
I would put these nodes into "Essence Surge."

Other than that, I just see you should replace your Basalt with a Jade Flask, and that is pretty much all I can see.
The leveling is super quick but my god.... a fart in the wind can take you out... especially in act 9.

Not dissing the guide at all, about to start A10 atm... but have already accumulated 40ish deaths.
Quick question. Where are we getting our dexterity from?
Alright, last post.. lol. I just entered maps on T1 and am getting absolutely destroyed.

I know my flasks suck, but do you think you can take a look at my setup and let me know where I'm failing miserably?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info