3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
enrviher wrote:
Hello there Wrecker_of_Days,

I just wanna say: THANK YOU!

This build is so relaxing, that I didn't even noticed when the league came to an end... well not yet, but soon ;) and all my stuff was cheap like a breath!

Wish you all the best and have fun with making it, that we have in playing it :)

P.S. sorry for bad english, hope you know what I wanted to say :)
Thanks enrviher,

I really appreciate your kindness. I'm glad my style of play suites yours so much as well. I find a stress free PoE has so much more replayability for me. I love it. Thanks for taking the time to be kind.

And your English is great! Message/ask as much as you like. Thanks again :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Facing tanking Izaro at level 33 with regular gear I picked up along the way on the first try! This is a winning build!

It's a slow process but the most fun I've had, this build really gives you time to enjoy the game and figure out the mechanics.

I've been playing this build on the xbox and enjoying the progression from molten strike, to fireballs, to holy flame totem and then to incinerate. This character is a beast!

The payoff when I get to fire up righteous fire and sustain it is going to be so rewarding!
"
PickeringAjax wrote:
Facing tanking Izaro at level 33 with regular gear I picked up along the way on the first try! This is a winning build!

It's a slow process but the most fun I've had, this build really gives you time to enjoy the game and figure out the mechanics.

I've been playing this build on the xbox and enjoying the progression from molten strike, to fireballs, to holy flame totem and then to incinerate. This character is a beast!

The payoff when I get to fire up righteous fire and sustain it is going to be so rewarding!
Hey PickeringAjax,

Sweet! A fellow console player :). Thanks for the kind post! The build can be tricky, skill-wise, to level so great job! Isn't it a nice change to face tank while levelling instead of running around trying to live? It's pretty fun.

I'm glad you're having a good time. I hope you enjoy it as much as you hope to once you can use RF.

Thanks for such a kind and thoughtful message. I appreciate your time :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
FYI:

3.11's announcement was amazing and I can't wait! I'm excited about everything! BUT with the addition of Cluster Jewels into the core game and a Passive Tree revamp (a guide writer's bane), each of my guides will require quite a lot of time to min/max properly before posting. I will do my best to get my 3.11 guides out as quickly as possible after the 3.11 patch notes are released, but I will be putting quality first. I obviously HOPE to have all of my guides released before league launch. I will start with my oldest guides first.

Thanks for understanding if some of the 3.11 guides don't make league launch. I'm doing the best I can.

Annnnnd

This is for @Wrecker_Of_Days but if anyone reading this has input, I welcome any constructive input.

First, here is my ps4 character which is using your build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/dlvbrown1969/characters

This is my first time posting this, so I hope it works ><

My stats are:

Life ... 5960
Mana ... 749
ES ... 99
Armour ... 7378
Evasion ... 474

Fire ... 81 (136)
Cold ... 76 (129)
Lightning 76 (114)
Chaos 75 (93)

The above stats are in my hideout with (12) Purity of Fire and (5) Clarity.

So, the reason for my post here is because I feel squishy. I mean there are times when I walk thru 60 normal enemies on T10 or T11 and then there are times when a T6 boss or unique nearly (or does) OHKO me.

My first thought is that I only have 6k life and 7k armor. Obviously more life means more life regen. Speaking of which, 1031 lps is what my character screen shows.

Any recommended items I could or should use?

How do I get more life ... besides the obvious "get better gear".

What life pool and armour pool should I be aiming for?

I'd like more dps, but to be honest my play style has never been dps orientated as much as it is tanky. I'd rather spend 2x longer clearing a map and be stress free. In other words, no real danger of dieing. Nothing makes me giggle and laugh more than face tanking a boss.

Lastly. I feel like I only need 2 life potions with bleed removal and 1 with freeze removal. Thoughts? What should I use for other two slots? I wouldn't mind some burst damage for bosses ... but then again, I wouldn't mind some face tanking ones either.

Thanks for help, advice and constructive comnents.
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
This is for @Wrecker_Of_Days but if anyone reading this has input, I welcome any constructive input.

My stats are:

Life ... 5960
Mana ... 749
ES ... 99
Armour ... 7378
Evasion ... 474

Fire ... 81 (136)
Cold ... 76 (129)
Lightning 76 (114)
Chaos 75 (93)

So, the reason for my post here is because I feel squishy. I mean there are times when I walk thru 60 normal enemies on T10 or T11 and then there are times when a T6 boss or unique nearly (or does) OHKO me.

My first thought is that I only have 6k life and 7k armor. Obviously more life means more life regen. Speaking of which, 1031 lps is what my character screen shows.

I'd like more dps, but to be honest my play style has never been dps orientated as much as it is tanky. I'd rather spend 2x longer clearing a map and be stress free. In other words, no real danger of dieing. Nothing makes me giggle and laugh more than face tanking a boss.

Lastly. I feel like I only need 2 life potions with bleed removal and 1 with freeze removal. Thoughts? What should I use for other two slots? I wouldn't mind some burst damage for bosses ... but then again, I wouldn't mind some face tanking ones either.

Slight update ... I got rid of Essence of the Worm ring and also Clarity gem. I moved Malevolence in socket where Clarity was and then obtained a new ring. This gives me more life and dps. Speaking of dps, I was able to finally 6 link my staff which has RF gems. So, stuff is dieing faster now.

I think I am going to try and save up currency and buy 2x karma's way coral rings. That seems like an awful lot of life per second. Is there a cap on lps from gear and skills like this? 2x of those rings with this build gives me 9 endurance charges. Right? .4% per charge per ring lps. Right?

Speaking of replacing. Also gonna make an effort to get Dex and Int from somewhere other than amulet and replace with something better. Something with max life on it first sure.

Re-edit...got 2x karma's way rings and some "good enough for now amulet". I'm at 1.9% LPS per endurance charge with 9 charges. Currently at 6108 life. Should help quite a bit. I only have 102% lightning so will have to be careful in certain maps.
Last edited by Dogasi_Leinad on Jun 4, 2020, 1:03:06 PM
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Spoiler

My stats are:

Life ... 5960
Mana ... 749
ES ... 99
Armour ... 7378
Evasion ... 474

Fire ... 81 (136)
Cold ... 76 (129)
Lightning 76 (114)
Chaos 75 (93)

Hey dlvbrown1969,

Thanks for the post. Depending on what changes for 3.11, this build will be MUCh more tanky this coming league. Until then, I think you're doing a great job. We have 195% life from the tree which is tons. So the only way to get more life, like you said, is better life mods on your gear. Some of your life mods are pretty good while others are great! Unfortantely, the payoff for some uniques is adding survivability for the moment (like life regen) at the cost of max life. Your other mitigation is great. It's hard to find the perfect gear so don't worry too much about it. Improve your gear if something comes your way, but don't be too worried about it. You're setup nicely.

A quick skill change for you which would decrease damage but improve survivability is replacing Flammability with Enfeeble.

If adding Enfeeble doesn't feel like enough you could get rid of Incinerate. As annoying as it may sound, the playstyle of Incinerate is (standing still for a while) is what keeps us vulnerable. This would really lower damage output (if you used Incinerate lots) but you'd be really tanky. Replace Incinerate with Cyclone, Fortify, and Summon Holy Relic. Having Fortify and Holy Relic will give you lots of regen and extra mitigation. (IF you felt like it, add Added Lightning Damage to the link and select Elemental Equilibrium on the tree. Your Cyclone Hit with lightning should hit much more often than your triggered fire spells.)

Let me know what you chose to do.

Annnnnd

"
Dogasi_Leinad wrote:
Spoiler
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:

My stats are:

Life ... 5960
Mana ... 749
ES ... 99
Armour ... 7378
Evasion ... 474

Fire ... 81 (136)
Cold ... 76 (129)
Lightning 76 (114)
Chaos 75 (93)

Slight update ... I got rid of Essence of the Worm ring and also Clarity gem. I moved Malevolence in socket where Clarity was and then obtained a new ring. This gives me more life and dps. Speaking of dps, I was able to finally 6 link my staff which has RF gems. So, stuff is dieing faster now.

I think I am going to try and save up currency and buy 2x karma's way coral rings. That seems like an awful lot of life per second. Is there a cap on lps from gear and skills like this? 2x of those rings with this build gives me 9 endurance charges. Right? .4% per charge per ring lps. Right?

Speaking of replacing. Also gonna make an effort to get Dex and Int from somewhere other than amulet and replace with something better. Something with max life on it first sure.

Re-edit...got 2x karma's way rings and some "good enough for now amulet". I'm at 1.9% LPS per endurance charge with 9 charges. Currently at 6108 life. Should help quite a bit. I only have 102% lightning so will have to be careful in certain maps.
Are dlvbrown1969 and Dogasi_Leinad the same person?

Annnnnd

"
"
Dogasi_Leinad wrote:
Spoiler
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:

My stats are:

Life ... 5960
Mana ... 749
ES ... 99
Armour ... 7378
Evasion ... 474

Fire ... 81 (136)
Cold ... 76 (129)
Lightning 76 (114)
Chaos 75 (93)

Are dlvbrown1969 and Dogasi_Leinad the same person?

Yes, dlvbrown1969 is me as is Dogasi Leinad. I am total newb at this forum posting. Heck, I don't know how to not keep quoting the same text when i reply ....

I will look at your suggestion. I have been using incinerate less and less. I agree that it makes one much more vulnerable.
"
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Spoiler

My stats are:

Life ... 5960
Mana ... 749
ES ... 99
Armour ... 7378
Evasion ... 474

Fire ... 81 (136)
Cold ... 76 (129)
Lightning 76 (114)
Chaos 75 (93)

Hey dlvbrown1969,

Thanks for the post. Depending on what changes for 3.11, this build will be MUCh more tanky this coming league. Until then, I think you're doing a great job. We have 195% life from the tree which is tons. So the only way to get more life, like you said, is better life mods on your gear. Some of your life mods are pretty good while others are great! Unfortantely, the payoff for some uniques is adding survivability for the moment (like life regen) at the cost of max life. Your other mitigation is great. It's hard to find the perfect gear so don't worry too much about it. Improve your gear if something comes your way, but don't be too worried about it. You're setup nicely.

A quick skill change for you which would decrease damage but improve survivability is replacing Flammability with Enfeeble.

If adding Enfeeble doesn't feel like enough you could get rid of Incinerate. As annoying as it may sound, the playstyle of Incinerate is (standing still for a while) is what keeps us vulnerable. This would really lower damage output (if you used Incinerate lots) but you'd be really tanky. Replace Incinerate with Cyclone, Fortify, and Summon Holy Relic. Having Fortify and Holy Relic will give you lots of regen and extra mitigation. (IF you felt like it, add Added Lightning Damage to the link and select Elemental Equilibrium on the tree. Your Cyclone Hit with lightning should hit much more often than your triggered fire spells.)

Let me know what you chose to do.

So, if I understand you correctly, I should remove the entire 4 link that I am using now that contains Incinerate??

And then instead use cyclone, fortify, summon holy relic and added lightning damage support all linked together in no certain order???

I assume by "fortify", you mean fortify support ... since that is the only gem I can find with fortify in the title.

Are there level restrictions on those gems working together or should I allow them to get to lvl 20?

I've never used cyclone, but from the description, I assume I enable RF and then depress and hold the cyclone button while I move and "kill stuff". Keep moving until I leave or want to loot.

P.S. thanks for the compliments! I am really enjoying the build
Last edited by dlvbrown1969 on Jun 4, 2020, 5:31:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info