[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Level 91. seem to built with everything. Im doing level 80-82 heist maps. And I fell off. damage is not there. Im not sure what im missing. with berserk activated im doing about 10k on split arrow. what am I missing? can you guys see my build in my profile? charecter name HaRammbai.

Very powerful build both in bossing and clearspeed. Probably ranks as my favourite build out of the builds I have played to date.
"
LovingFaces wrote:
Level 91. seem to built with everything. Im doing level 80-82 heist maps. And I fell off. damage is not there. Im not sure what im missing. with berserk activated im doing about 10k on split arrow. what am I missing? can you guys see my build in my profile? charecter name HaRammbai.

I killed Sirus and all the big baddies with this build, IMO, in order of importance:

1. Your quiver has the wrong corruption, you need Point Blank either from it, or the Tree. This is literally 30% MORE damage.
2. Helmet enchant is crit chance, an extra arrow is better in every possible way, specially if you have enough crit chance already.
3. None of your coated shrapnels hit 6 max damage, they're not expensive even with good corruptions.
4. Amulet enchant (it's a talisman so... new one) should be blast waves, the extra crit multi and power charges make a huge difference.
5. Gloves could use some ele conversion.
6. Chest piece, Lion's heart give extra fire damage plus the huge life pool. Other possibility is using Incandescent Heart for extra ele damage as chaos
Last edited by Fucboinacci on Nov 6, 2020, 12:55:20 PM
"
Fucboinacci wrote:
"
LovingFaces wrote:

I killed Sirus and all the big baddies with this build, IMO, in order of importance:

1. Your quiver has the wrong corruption, you need Point Blank either from it, or the Tree. This is literally 30% MORE damage.
2. Helmet enchant is crit chance, an extra arrow is better in every possible way, specially if you have enough crit chance already.
3. None of your coated shrapnels hit 6 max damage, they're not expensive even with good corruptions.
4. Amulet enchant (it's a talisman so... new one) should be blast waves, the extra crit multi and power charges make a huge difference.
5. Gloves could use some ele conversion.
6. Chest piece, Lion's heart give extra fire damage plus the huge life pool. Other possibility is using Incandescent Heart for extra ele damage as chaos

TYVM
ill work on this. nice to have a direction.
Has anyone tried Elemental Penetration Support yet? How is it working for you, if you have? (Buying the support directly is expensive, but it's cheap to recipe.)
I'm sure this has been asked 100 times, but why not use EB to take care of mana problems? It's only 3 nodes away and requires no math.
Hi guys, this is a very fun build with amazing clear, but for some reason I'm having trouble insta-killing boss (t16 reds and Guardian) also just tried Baran A7 with barrage setup and he survived with very little health, causing the fight to take way longer.. I have tried following all the suggestions and fixing my tree (taking point blank). the dps in PoB also looks very solid, but seems like I'm missing something. If anyone can take a look I will really appreciate it.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/ZBDBw3yf

or my char name is Arciolus

Thanks a lot!

*I also have kaom's heart, using Hyrie because I feel like im missing single target damage - please ignore the gem in the chest, I just transfer it from my other characters ^

"
Stillhart wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked 100 times, but why not use EB to take care of mana problems? It's only 3 nodes away and requires no math.

EB doesn't work with reservation. You can't reserve ES to cast mines.

"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
Hi guys, this is a very fun build with amazing clear, but for some reason I'm having trouble insta-killing boss (t16 reds and Guardian) also just tried Baran A7 with barrage setup and he survived with very little health, causing the fight to take way longer.. I have tried following all the suggestions and fixing my tree (taking point blank). the dps in PoB also looks very solid, but seems like I'm missing something. If anyone can take a look I will really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!

*I also have kaom's heart, using Hyrie because I feel like im missing single target damage - please ignore the gem in the chest, I just transfer it from my other characters ^

Gear looks good to me TBH. I'm kinda rusty and don't have PoB on my new PC, but my single shot Baran kills were with insane gear, I haven't been able to replicate those with lesser gear in newer leagues. I'm also thinking they changed him at some point, because I couldn't even 1 shot him with my 100m DPS Storm Brand character back when that was busted.

I'm assuming you have Point Blank on the tree, yeah? That's a huge boost. You might also need to work on accuracy, I'm not seeing any accuracy rolls on your gear, and you should be aiming to hit 95%+. 100% is doable with some levels and a single high glove roll.
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:
"
Stillhart wrote:

EB doesn't work with reservation. You can't reserve ES to cast mines.

"
FateAvrnicus wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Gear looks good to me TBH. I'm kinda rusty and don't have PoB on my new PC, but my single shot Baran kills were with insane gear, I haven't been able to replicate those with lesser gear in newer leagues. I'm also thinking they changed him at some point, because I couldn't even 1 shot him with my 100m DPS Storm Brand character back when that was busted.

I'm assuming you have Point Blank on the tree, yeah? That's a huge boost. You might also need to work on accuracy, I'm not seeing any accuracy rolls on your gear, and you should be aiming to hit 95%+. 100% is doable with some levels and a single high glove roll.

Thanks for the reply!
Here's the screenshot of my PoB

I took the accuracy with bow nodes and again the biggest trouble is
fighting bosses that move a lot. My damage just isn't there against them. Maybe the build was nerfed heavily? Do I need a perfect roll Rylastha for the single target Dps?
hello
i search a mine build for next leage and your build looks good

why you don't use swift assembly support instead of minefiled especially in your boss setup with barrage if you have problem with the time for throwing mine ? (saw the sirus vid)

ty !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info