[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Thanks for a fun build, because of this build I had to buy the skill effect for split arrow :v lolz
Definitely will cont this build as a league starter in the next league :))
Spend about 3ex and I can farm really good, dash - drop - detonate - collect loots :)
"
Detroilen wrote:
How are you getting Blast Cascade notable in the tree without pathing to it? I cannot find anything in your build that would allow you to allocate it unless I am missing something. Either that or it is a visual bug in Path of Building.

Anoint with blight oils to amulet (or other blight unique)
Today I've been mostly harmless.
Any suggestions for incursions? The build runs great, but I'm wiping mobs quickly in such a large area that 90% of the time the architect is dead before I can even see it. And of course it's almost always the one I didn't want to kill. Is there some basic trick I'm missing for this content?

God I feel dumb. Just noticed the map markers.
Last edited by Krisdra on Mar 28, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
Spoiler

My Current Gear In Hardcore Delirium Loving the build so far great clear single target doesn't really feel that slow and the mines do re-target they have just a small delay as they turn but all in all mapping is no issue and bosses melt Really enjoying it Just got my Kaom's with the Pride before the fall cards before i logged off I was so happy! I crafted the Helmet and Steel ring myself I couldn't get a good evasion base with +3 arrows so i settled for +2 but I'll try to bu ya good evasion base when one comes on sale
"
Spoiler

My Current Gear In Hardcore Delirium Loving the build so far great clear single target doesn't really feel that slow and the mines do re-target they have just a small delay as they turn but all in all mapping is no issue and bosses melt Really enjoying it Just got my Kaom's with the Pride before the fall cards before i logged off I was so happy! I crafted the Helmet and Steel ring myself I couldn't get a good evasion base with +3 arrows so i settled for +2 but I'll try to bu ya good evasion base when one comes on sale

[UPDATE]
got this enchant on my boots works pretty well
I sort of noticed, that we just as if you can get extra projectiles from other sources, e.g. dying sun, or other places, that you can actually run other bow skills like Ice shot, Blast Rain, and every other bow skill under the sun. And it clears fine. Has anyone else observed anything similar in the adaptability of this base, not only the use of split arrow.
Hello thanks for your great guide, your idea for this build is awesome ! I truly enjoy the gameplay.

Little question about corrupting doomfletcher.
Is it better to have +24% elemental damage as implicit or some flat PHYSICAL damage (currently 4-6) as implicit with a corrupted doomfletcher prism?

I tried some stuff with Path of building and it seems the little extra physical on the bow increase quite enough the DPS. But not sure if i'm right
"
Flo_Jdr wrote:

Little question about corrupting doomfletcher.
Is it better to have +24% elemental damage as implicit or some flat PHYSICAL damage (currently 4-6) as implicit with a corrupted doomfletcher prism?

It's literally 5 extra flat phys at the cost of 24% increased elemental dmg, and the risk of bricking the bow. Attack speed is irrelevant in this build, so the PoB dps increase on the bow itself doesn't matter.

Even with max explicit phys roll, max T1 flat phys corrupted implicit (ilvl 84+), at 28% quality (hillock T3) it's going to be only 13 bonus average extra dmg (16 with a good ryslatha's belt I think), but once again - you lose the old implicit.
Potentially you could double corrupt ilvl 85 & 30% quality (chanced) and get both T1 flat phys and T1 increased phys, for about 23 extra dmg (29 with ryslatha). However... for the amount of effort AND LUCK you would need, it's definitely not worth it, unless you are a maniac min/max'er.
Last edited by shalq on Mar 29, 2020, 10:58:02 AM
I think this was asked, but in theory, could you make this an Eternity Shroud build if you had the currency?

Only downgrade would be the Doomfletch, and you not scaling the 3-5 flat physical damage anymore - could move to maybe Clusters/Mine Damage/Throwing Speed jewels?
Have you thought about using maloney's nightfall as we always blind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info