[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Hello, great build, thank you.
But i have one question, how do you throw 5 mines at once in your videos? Im still lvl 35, following your guide, but cant see how to throw more mines?Pls advice.
Hi @BlaydeX15,

thanks for making this build guide.
I am Lv.92 currently and I enjoy the build despite the many challanges it puts me into.
I am still lacking a bunch of damage boosting equipment and I am quite unlucky with my enchants from teh Eternal Lab. =/
Most content till t15 seems to be a one-tap-kill apart from that weird random 10% when mines seem to not do any damage WeirdChamp.
The Enchant on my Quiver seems to be doing quite a bit of more damage and I wonder if getting Point Blank instead is really the right call? Also I feel like I'm playing competative Star Craft with 200 APM when the build only has 3 buttons to press. Especially when I am running through the Delve. I am around Depth 150 now and it's wild. The damage is starting to fall off, but that due to my current gear being as it is. Still a fun build. Thanks! =)

My Gear:
"
Squeezel wrote:
Hi @BlaydeX15,

thanks for making this build guide.
I am Lv.92 currently and I enjoy the build despite the many challanges it puts me into.
I am still lacking a bunch of damage boosting equipment and I am quite unlucky with my enchants from teh Eternal Lab. =/
Most content till t15 seems to be a one-tap-kill apart from that weird random 10% when mines seem to not do any damage WeirdChamp.
The Enchant on my Quiver seems to be doing quite a bit of more damage and I wonder if getting Point Blank instead is really the right call? Also I feel like I'm playing competative Star Craft with 200 APM when the build only has 3 buttons to press. Especially when I am running through the Delve. I am around Depth 150 now and it's wild. The damage is starting to fall off, but that due to my current gear being as it is. Still a fun build. Thanks! =)

My Gear:

From your items i see that you lack many brutal damage boosting items, Helmet with +3 split arrows, Boots with 120% Crit chance, Ring and Belt .. focus on those many of them are not expensive at all (if you dont doing min/maxing)
Does anyone have experience in running this in t16 100% delirium maps. I have the currency ready to go, but do not know if it will work up to that level.
tryed everything to try make this build work, damage seemes very low (I still need boot enchant) but still this build has over 5 times lower damage than my other budget build and I used more currency on this one, and also get 1 hit killed by pretty much evrything
Last edited by sjoensen on Mar 30, 2020, 11:53:44 PM
Thanks for the build, i think im done min maxing the gear, except for the gem quality. For those who keeps dying, i think you have to capped your resist, i rarely died before capped resist and now after capped my resist i can even run t16 easily even with delirium.But i do have a question, for mapping which one is better, skill chain +1 or arrow pierce additonal target?

my pob shows 300k w/o point blank, 400k w point blank
https://pastebin.com/TNgRnx3j
Last edited by Aekym on Mar 31, 2020, 12:03:13 PM
I didn't read carefully enough and i accidentally enchanted the gloves, could you advise whats the enchantment i should go for now?

EDIT: At the same time, i'm actually having a single target damage. my split arrow with dealing higher damage than my barrage. Anybody can advise me why?
Last edited by JWKes on Apr 2, 2020, 7:28:53 AM
Funny thing you mention it. I have kind of messed around with Ice shot too. I really like this spell and I might swtich into it later if I can find a good way to work around it. Love the whole freezing concept in these times of just fast running

"
Massacre775 wrote:
I sort of noticed, that we just as if you can get extra projectiles from other sources, e.g. dying sun, or other places, that you can actually run other bow skills like Ice shot, Blast Rain, and every other bow skill under the sun. And it clears fine. Has anyone else observed anything similar in the adaptability of this base, not only the use of split arrow.
Hi,
Can say any advice, what to improve at my Character "XXSPLITXXMINEXX""?
I die at sirus awa 4.
Have low single target dmg.
Thanks for this guide! I can confirm that this is one of my most enjoyable and cheap league starters and continues to map (mid tier) melting everything. The investment to reach high DPS is minimal. Bought a 6L Doomfletch for 10c, then upgraded and recolored it myself, and the rest of the gear is self-found crap or bought with 1-2c. Coated shrapnels are also not perfect, and this does not break the build up to mid tier mapping.

I would like to ask if the build gets the +% damage from these boots or inpulsa's:

My rationale is that, since we do all elemental damage types, every type we crit we apply all status ailments (shock, freeze, ignite) so we get that damage increase.

Edit: Ok, mines shock and ignite and not you. So the boots should work but inpulsa's shouldn't.
Last edited by bouziot on Apr 4, 2020, 4:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info