3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
"
I love that I still have so much to shoot for for improvement.

I still need attack speed on my gloves
I need the damage corruption on the armor
I need a couple of awakened gems still
I need a watchers eye
I need the beserk helmet enchant

better get back to grinding :)

So I put the new cluster jewel system to test. Here are my early results (note I am missing all of the above end game pieces).

* Regular chiseled/aclhed/fragAdded T16's. Did 4 of these. Easy as can be. As long as I went in the right direction, made it all the way to boss in Dilerium. Bosses went down like butter

* 100% Dilerium chiseled/aclhed/fragAdded T16. Got through this deathless but Kosis should have killed me, I got really lucky at one point. Also had Omni in the map but he is really easy compared to Kosis.

* Drox at AW8. Killed him in 2-3 Blade Flurries, easiest ever for me for any build

* Simulacrum. Died once, Kosis (my on going nemesis) got me on wave 20. I have a hard time changing up the weapons while in the middle of fighting, I do much better when I am prepared ahead of time. After setting up correctly in my hide out after dying, I took Kosis down fairly quickly. In the later waves, I definitely took some massive hits which almost one shot me. Getting a little more life in the next few levels should help.

All in all I am pretty happy with the transition (outside of my aching wallet ;) ). My goal is to get to level 95 and hopefully purchase some of the items I am missing.

Getting the enchant is a real pain at the moment. You know how lab is, and there's not a ton of choices on trade. Best bet would be to craft the helm yourself i guess.

PS: I forgot to mention that I also removed the curse. Same reason for wave of conviction. Aim is to not get hit, or probably hit less often so this was not a realistic thing for me to buff the damage.

I instead re-arranged my gems and linked Maim to Flesh and stone/blood and sand. Mana still very enough to continuously get BF to work. I feel this is a more consistent approach too.
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
"
I love that I still have so much to shoot for for improvement.

I still need attack speed on my gloves
I need the damage corruption on the armor
I need a couple of awakened gems still
I need a watchers eye
I need the beserk helmet enchant

better get back to grinding :)

So I put the new cluster jewel system to test. Here are my early results (note I am missing all of the above end game pieces).

* Regular chiseled/aclhed/fragAdded T16's. Did 4 of these. Easy as can be. As long as I went in the right direction, made it all the way to boss in Dilerium. Bosses went down like butter

* 100% Dilerium chiseled/aclhed/fragAdded T16. Got through this deathless but Kosis should have killed me, I got really lucky at one point. Also had Omni in the map but he is really easy compared to Kosis.

* Drox at AW8. Killed him in 2-3 Blade Flurries, easiest ever for me for any build

* Simulacrum. Died once, Kosis (my on going nemesis) got me on wave 20. I have a hard time changing up the weapons while in the middle of fighting, I do much better when I am prepared ahead of time. After setting up correctly in my hide out after dying, I took Kosis down fairly quickly. In the later waves, I definitely took some massive hits which almost one shot me. Getting a little more life in the next few levels should help.

All in all I am pretty happy with the transition (outside of my aching wallet ;) ). My goal is to get to level 95 and hopefully purchase some of the items I am missing.

Getting the enchant is a real pain at the moment. You know how lab is, and there's not a ton of choices on trade. Best bet would be to craft the helm yourself i guess.

PS: I forgot to mention that I also removed the curse. Same reason for wave of conviction. Aim is to not get hit, or probably hit less often so this was not a realistic thing for me to buff the damage.

I instead re-arranged my gems and linked Maim to Flesh and stone/blood and sand. Mana still very enough to continuously get BF to work. I feel this is a more consistent approach too.

I didn't expect this. I ran lab and look what I got!
Last edited by exraven0829 on May 3, 2020, 2:47:03 AM
"
exraven0829 wrote:

Congrats! I think there are over 500 lab enchants. That is so good :)

Don't forget to put quality on your Berserk gem. You can get 20% increased damage when you get it to 20%
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 3, 2020, 5:11:47 AM
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:

Don't forget to put quality on your Berserk gem. You can get 10% increased damage when you get it to 20%

Is this for real? PoB doesn't add anything when I add quality to berserk hence I didnt bother with it.
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:

Don't forget to put quality on your Berserk gem. You can get 20% increased damage when you get it to 20%

Is this for real? PoB doesn't add anything when I add quality to berserk hence I didnt bother with it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Berserk
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 3, 2020, 5:12:13 AM
Hey all,

Curious about a couple things: why does this build use enduring cry instead of rallying cry? There's no other generation of endurance charges in the build as far as I can tell.

Also, how good is the following cluster jewel (I noticed cry wolf wasn't in the list of useful notables)? Wondering if I need to craft another one to replace cry wolf.

Rarity: Rare
Rapture Shard
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Adds 4 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 15% increased Warcry Buff Effect (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Cry Wolf
1 Added Passive Skill is Mob Mentality
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

"
LumpyFC wrote:
Hey all,

Curious about a couple things: why does this build use enduring cry instead of rallying cry? There's no other generation of endurance charges in the build as far as I can tell.

Also, how good is the following cluster jewel (I noticed cry wolf wasn't in the list of useful notables)? Wondering if I need to craft another one to replace cry wolf.

Rapture Shard
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
--------
--------
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Enduring Cry is used for Endurance charges.

It will also provide some life regen if you switch to the stacking cluster jewel build that a bunch of us are trying out.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 3, 2020, 11:53:13 AM
"
LumpyFC wrote:
Hey all,

Rapture Shard
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
--------
--------
--------

Enduring Cry instead of Rallying Cry, simply because it shouldn't all be about attack. We need to boost the defenses as well and this is one way of getting it.

If you go for the base version of this build which runs on vaal pact, the warcry is simply for endurance charges and rage generation. However, the one we're trying out right now doesn't have vaal pact and can use the regen as well on enduring cry.

That said, Cry Wolf doesn't suit this build as well.
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:

Don't forget to put quality on your Berserk gem. You can get 10% increased damage when you get it to 20%

I am working with the POB fork people right now, showing the example that we don't see any uptick in DPS when we change the quality. And the issue is not with Blade Flurry alone as the DPS does not change with Infernal Blow either.

I see you upgraded your gem for now so that is good for the time being until we understand what is going on. I assume it may just be an oversight in POB but maybe it is something else I don't understand about the set up or use of Berserk.

I will keep the thread informed as to what the out come is.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 3, 2020, 12:41:27 PM
Still playing this build, 96 lvl now and Sirius A8 killed for first time. I can say this officialy: THIS IS THE BEST BUILD FOR THIS LEAGUE. Thank You again mr. TorsteinTheFallen, You are awesome. My next quest is to get headhunter :D 30 ex left to get :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info