3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
RocketDragon wrote:
Still playing this build, 96 lvl now and Sirius A8 killed for first time. I can say this officialy: THIS IS THE BEST BUILD FOR THIS LEAGUE. Thank You again mr. TorsteinTheFallen, You are awesome. My next quest is to get headhunter :D 30 ex left to get :D

"
Daccura_x0 wrote:

Conclusion:
-This build suprised me at how much you can achieve without investing a fortune. The creator said that this build is "hands down the best attack build overall per ex invested" and I've gotta say - he was correct.
-I am currently at lvl 92 and my Blade Flurry dps as of PoB is 7.7mil Shaper dps with all buffs up (again - this is on a 6-7ex budget).
-This build is also quite tanky once you start investing in some Life instead of full glass canon - just sitting at 5.28k Life atm I can tank most hits without getting one shotted (some bosses you have to dodge their attacks but that is just a skill gap you have to learn with this build).
-One pos and neg aspect of this build is Oni-Goroshi itself. Obviously the buff it provides is a MAJOR pos. side. The life degen is easily negated by all your leech you have. Oni can only reach it's full potential once you are lvl 100 which is annoying but also in a way good: The last few lvls i just spend my points for the Life nodes but I also get a good dps increase with every lvl because Oni gives extra dmg whith each lvl. This way - even if you start investing in more defense to run juicier content - you still get a good dps increase for "free".
-Warcries are kinda stupidly op. imo with Zerker. You get 25% of Life and Mana with every Warcry. This means i really rarely use my Life Flask, Uber Labbing is a joke with this build because you never have to worry about Traps and the boss you just nuke down like every other map boss. The life from Warcry is also very nice for delving when you go for those fractured walls in the darkness, I almost stay at 100% life at all times without the need of a life flask in the darkness when i go for fractured so no worries also there.
-Since you leech so much and have 25% Life regen every other second there is basically nothing like a dot which can kill you - stacks of corrupted blood
are negated completely. Still keep a health flask with the bleed suffix for the moments where you cannot overleech when there are no mobs and you have the debuff.
--There is an even more stupidly "broken" setup with cluster where you can have perma-Berserk up which amplifies your overall dps and survivability by a shit ton. This setup however needs some heavy investment in optimal clusters and costs a bit but it is something to consider once you are starting to min/max everything..

"
nesokralj wrote:
1. My english sucks
2. I see people who are shiting on this build so i needed to reply
3. I KILL all bosses in the game in 2 sec ex Sirius and uber elder bc of stages
and i even dont have plus 1 frenzy charges on rings, joust to lazy to
replace them. not even using life flask...
4. I am lvl 97 and i will push this on 100 as soon i get the currency
5. Yes u need to get good with BF and the most important thing preserve your
flasks dont spam them on single targets figts and take Soul of solaris on
pantheon for boss fights..
6. Goal is to do delirium on 100 ..
7. Tnx mate for fun build and gl to all

"
Unrealman22 wrote:
Hi,

still going with this build, can't let it go. And I am pushing this build further.

I could do all the content already, but tried to push more. I am using 4x Mob mentality and 4x Warning Call and it's the best. You can go almost permanent Berserk.

https://pastebin.com/8UgFT69K 44mln DPS with offensive flasks, 35mln without bottled faith, not sure if it's correct anymore, lol.

Torstein, thank you for this amazing build.

Tyvm guys for this great feedback! <3

Sorry i haven't been much on forum last few days because I was leveling my other char to 100.

Have fun experimenting and make build your own. There is lots of room to maneuver.

If someone needs some help or wants to discuss some options feel free to post.

"

I was wondering if you had any information or comment on the Path of Building issue a couple of us have encountererd with the Quality level of Berserk no effecting the DPS numbers of either Blade Flurry or Infernal Blow..

The POB guys have not yet commented as to whether they just have a simple bug or if I am completing misunderstanding what the quality on Berserk should do for the build (which IMO, should increase our DPS by a small amount.

"
"

I was wondering if you had any information or comment on the Path of Building issue a couple of us have encountererd with the Quality level of Berserk no effecting the DPS numbers of either Blade Flurry or Infernal Blow..

The POB guys have not yet commented as to whether they just have a simple bug or if I am completing misunderstanding what the quality on Berserk should do for the build (which IMO, should increase our DPS by a small amount.

No matter the pob, add quality on Berserk gem. Like you said it adds little dps.
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:

I didn't expect this. I ran lab and look what I got!

Congrats! I think there are over 500 lab enchants. That is so good :)

Don't forget to put quality on your Berserk gem. You can get 10% increased damage when you get it to 20%

Is this for real? PoB doesn't add anything when I add quality to berserk hence I didnt bother with it.[/quote]

I am working with the POB fork people right now, showing the example that we don't see any uptick in DPS when we change the quality. And the issue is not with Blade Flurry alone as the DPS does not change with Infernal Blow either.

I see you upgraded your gem for now so that is good for the time being until we understand what is going on. I assume it may just be an oversight in POB but maybe it is something else I don't understand about the set up or use of Berserk.

I will keep the thread informed as to what the out come is.[/quote]

Thanks for that. In case that's a bug on PoB, then numbers could still rise up :D

Also, I've been thinking of a different anointment that could get us more HP/defense and almost at par with Assassination's dmg buff. I can only think of Tenacity. Can you share your insights about this?
Ugh sorry for this. Forums was acting up on me. =/
Last edited by exraven0829 on May 3, 2020, 10:06:45 PM
The Path of Building guys have found and fixed the Berserk quality error. It will show up in a future release.
I have been wondering how much the build is married to using Gruthkul as our minor god.

I have been considering moving to Shakari(with poison immune and reduced chaos damage) and then being able to upgrade Antivenom in the clusters to another Fettle for a nice life boost.

I have a hard time determining how much survivability Gruthkul gives.
"
I have been wondering how much the build is married to using Gruthkul as our minor god.

I have been considering moving to Shakari(with poison immune and reduced chaos damage) and then being able to upgrade Antivenom in the clusters to another Fettle for a nice life boost.

I think not that much? I have never actually configured my pantheon. I guess it has minimal impact. I'm running 3 Fettles with no poison immunity.
Last edited by exraven0829 on May 3, 2020, 10:52:34 PM
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"

I think not that much? I have never actually configured my pantheon. I guess it has minimal impact. I'm running 3 Fettles with no poison immunity.

I don't think the Pantheon's have strong effects but there is no reason to not upgrade the ones you are using. It is very cheap defense you can grab of your choosing.
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"

I don't think the Pantheon's have strong effects but there is no reason to not upgrade the ones you are using. It is very cheap defense you can grab of your choosing.

Definitely. I'm just being lazy lmao. Any insights about other possible anointments def/offense wise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info