Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

So yeah, this league sucks on launch, I have ZERO interest in playing 40 hours a week just to have a semi functioning build. I'll either get 12/12 in a week and quit, play standard, play wolcen or play diablo.

All my irl friends left this game along time ago, i look at my in game 'friends' list and see 5 or 6 of them at launch and never see the other 40-50 anymore.

The game cannot attract any new players and why would they play?? for this shite, seriously..... Lets face it, the majority play this game cause its free and they have potato pc's so can't play anything else.

poe 2 you reckon, i don't know if the game can actually last that long.
Last edited by Clannard on Mar 10, 2020, 11:03:30 PM
Oh shit... Here we go again...
"
Xystre wrote:
So basically you buffed monsters again (4th time in the last 4 leagues) by the looks of it and you keep doubling down with this kind of changes.

Again how do you get praised for this kind of things is really beyond me.

The rest sure are some welcome changes such as temple, uniques and map modifiers which some of them are still VERY unbalanced at awakening level 8.. you have a long way to go devs.

are you legit crying because they are attempting to make the game abit more challenging??
"
DirtyAlbino wrote:
Does the 40% dmg reduction apply to all minion or just skellies cause im stupid atm and the wording for it confused me , if it applies to just skellies then spectres are still going to be op.
Back Off Bex :)

It would only be skellies, because if you look at where it's placed under the patch notes, it's placed under the "summon skeleton" skill. It's not placed under anything else... So this does not pertain to zombies or any other type of minion...
"
"Shaper's Touch now grants +1 maximum mana per 4 Strength (from 2 maximum mana per 4 Strength), and 1% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength (from 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength). You can use a Divine Orb on existing versions if you feel it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is)."

"Grand Spectrum: Cobalt versions now grant 25% increased Critical Strike Chance per Grand Spectrum (from +30 to maximum Mana). Viridian versions now grant 15% increased Elemental Damage per Grand Spectrum (from 12%). Crimson versions now grant +7% to all Elemental Resistances per Grand Spectrum (from 200 Armour Rating). Existing versions of these items are not affected, except for the Viridian version, which you can update with a Divine Orb."

"Tempered Mind now grants -1 to Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives and 2% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives."

(And like 10 other things)

So the one build that was somewhat one shot resistant is now nerfed into oblivion.

One shots confirmed intended.

Sidenote:

ZERO compromise on atlas. Not only is EVERYONE nerfed, and more of your character walled behind trade chores, but map sustain and control are officially dead.

Glad I have a legacy mana guard, but why bother playing in standard?

Jesus this is a real problem for me, I'm super addicted to this game and now I literally don't have a build.

I guess the idea is just pound the entire community hard until only the most dedicated spendy fanboys remain through attrition.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 10, 2020, 11:27:54 PM
With all these bug fixes....still no Geofri's Sanctuary fix?
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Clarified that the "Monsters deal X% damage as Fire/Cold/Lightning" is based on their physical damage.

Now that you've clarified this, how about fixing the bug where these mods increased the damage of poison pools?
"
The Saviour: Mirage Warriors created by this weapon can now consume charges to bypass cooldowns, if the skill they use has a cooldown that can be bypassed this way. For example, Flicker Strike Mirage Warriors will now consume Frenzy Charges until they run out, at which point they will only use Flicker Strike once the cooldown expires. These Mirage Warriors now have a cool new effect.

Can someone tell me, did clones consume Frenzy Charges in 3.9 to bypass cooldown?
Стримы https://www.twitch.tv/alpa1
Гайды https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzNSE5KhtoP7Pz-aqHUqkg
Last edited by Alpa_Exile on Mar 10, 2020, 11:12:19 PM
Fossils LUL good change!
Anything on stash improvement? will we FINALLY be able to put fragments like the harbinger orb fragments in our currency tab? What about the oils? What about the currency added in 3.9?

TAKE MY MONEY BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info