Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
MasterGuil wrote:
What's your point? Because he did only 8 challenges in Metamorph he has no right to comment?

Says the guy with 10 >.>

"right" isn't the issue. Hypocrisy is the issue, not that anyone cares about such things anymore, especially the volunteer Tencent defense league.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Sigh...balancing for the top 1%.

Poor skeletons, 40% damage cut from any skill is ridiculous. And for crying out loud, what even is going on with spectres? At first it was, oh hey - let's reduce the number but don't worry we'll make them more powerful to compensate. Now it's, WOH they are actually useful - can't have that! But hey, now that we've nerfed them you can get hundreds of types of less useful spectres!

The top tier player groups will still dominate. It's only the rest of us that suffer with these changes.

omg, loosing 250k dps each spectre isn't a big deal, and they are still insane,not including new spectres are comming up.

What about skeletons, minions created recently cannot be damaged with new node. Skeleton mages and vaal version aren't involved in nerfes and still dealing a lot of damage.

p.s. Cry more , delete poe, and play tetris
explosive arrow - get FUUUUUUUUUUUKT
Any word on whether Deathmark will function properly with Dancing Dervish / Duo this upcoming league? Currently the skill is deactivated when the sword spawns, stopping it from being used. Being able to Deathmark would be great for controlling the sword AI!
"
Innomen wrote:
"
MasterGuil wrote:
What's your point? Because he did only 8 challenges in Metamorph he has no right to comment?

Says the guy with 10 >.>

"right" isn't the issue. Hypocrisy is the issue, not that anyone cares about such things anymore, especially the volunteer Tencent defense league.

10 in Metamorph! =8¬)-

I am not here to blast anyone anyway but I find it unfair to judge somebody by a number that represent nothing.

"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
This game certainly is NOT for me, i'm just a casual player.

I can't spend 10-16 hours a day to be the 1% thato get to abuse the 'every' season exploits, that get hundreds of ex and get to craft op broken gear that is nerf proof.

On better news, I just bought dual RTX 2070's, it was a choice between those or supporter packs for the next 20 leagues. I made the right decision.

Do you think you need to spend many hours a day playing to beat all the content and have fun? My friend only plays ~15 hours a week and was able to get to 36 challenges and beat uber elder, sirus, etc last league.

What are you trying to accomplish? I'd be more than happy to give some tips if you are struggling with something in particular.
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
On the Skill Demo: Blade Blast page https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2779779 you say under the Animate Weapon header:

'Blades animated this way have base attack speed, crit and range similar to a Glass Shank, but Animate Weapon adds bonus physical damage to Ethereal Blades based on the level of the Animate weapon skill, on top of the added damage granted to all weapons by Animate Weapon.'

The Patch Notes have not included the physical damage added to Ethereal Blades.

Can this value be added? Will it be shown on the Skill Gem? Will I have to wait on PoE.db / Path of Building?

Thank you

PS RIP Skeleeez

Ghazzy has been PMing Bex about this, still no answer but she is looking into it.
WOW necromancer nerfs ? what the hell?
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:

Take a deep breath.

All they're saying is you can't go into a delve with monster level 83 if you are not personally at level 63 or higher. It has nothing to do with the delve depth.

*Takes deep breath*

And which part of "You can no longer enter Delve areas if you are 20 levels (or more) below the shallowest part of the Delve you are trying to access." says monster level?
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
Don’t mind this comment, I’m just a pissed off Necro player who doesn’t understand how my enjoyment playing necros effects anyone else. The people who took those builds to the max were a minority. I had a baron geofri/victario build and people were slaying bosses faster with double strike and saviors faster than me... I don’t get it. I’m sure someone who is happy about the nerf will be happy to explain though.

How dare a 100ex endgame melee build with a 20ex boss drop weapon outdps a 5ex zombie build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info