Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Xzarg wrote:
"
Helmet: Nearby Enemies have -x% Fire Resistance (now from Warlord's Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Cold Resistance (now from Redeemer's Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Lightning Resistance (now from Crusader's Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Chaos Resistance (now from Hunter's Influence), Nearby Enemies take x% increased Physical Damage (now from Elder's Influence), increased effect of Fortify (now from Crusader's Influence).

Noooo!!!!! It will be very hard to find the right combination of enchantment and influence. :(

---

This....As a step down from the professional players generally the only must do craft of the season was finding a helm enchant and then crafting this mod.
"
Batcherovski wrote:
Currency tab updates.... WHEN?

Wishlist is that currency shards like Ancient Shards can appear below. The bottom slots are perpetually filled with bestiary orbs or blessings of breaches.
Selling some legacy items at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781732
Delirium Impale/Attack Speed/Maim 8 passive/2 socket Cluster Jewels at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2810307
"
lixbox wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
BLooot wrote:
Necros 40% more sad. Me 40% more happy. Pepelaugh

And yet us Necros will still dominate....No big deal!

I don't see this happening everything that was good about necromancer got hit vary hard. Baron lost like 3 zombies no more feeding frenzy no more resist from bone barrier. Spirit offering got totally shit on were done boys pack it up lets move on to something els the dream is dead

Many people didn't even play skeletons,they played zombies and specters.
I didn't even use the Baron, so one less zombie isn't going to hurt me at all!

It's actually a relief because instead of trying to get all that strength, now I can focus on more damage nodes on the tree and not on strength nodes...

And now I can get a helmet with huge resists, so that I can focus more on additional damage on other pieces of gear....
It is crazy how many people cry about the necro nerf.

1- It was OP af.

2- They are still OP af, just read the "Cluster Jewels and their Notables" thread and use your brain for a walk around.

Overall, I do like the patch notes. We need more nerfs to be honest.
"
lixbox wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
BLooot wrote:
Necros 40% more sad. Me 40% more happy. Pepelaugh

And yet us Necros will still dominate....No big deal!

I don't see this happening everything that was good about necromancer got hit vary hard. Baron lost like 3 zombies no more feeding frenzy no more resist from bone barrier. Spirit offering got totally shit on were done boys pack it up lets move on to something els the dream is dead

I never used Baron, never used Spirit Offering only Flesh Offering. I made my own build and still farmed t16 maps. Although i didn't kill Sirus i could if i wanted to. Everything was doable without those you are crying about.
Necros gonna be still strong, especially people forget the new passive nodes.
Zombie gem losing 1 zombie that's like nothing, Skeletons still good, there will be more spectre choices, animate guardian is still nice. No real problems for necros.
"
lixbox wrote:
"
bornthiswayyy wrote:
The arbitrary and severe Necro nerfs are pretty sad. I mean I guess some nerf was a given but with all that in one go, is it still worth playing?

Nope not worth playing now. Necro wont see play for leagues till they take the bat out of necros ass.

Necros are definitely still worth playing! I just means that instead of killing stuff at break-neck speed and with zero effort, that now it just takes a little bit longer. No Biggie...........
Does the 40% dmg reduction apply to all minion or just skellies cause im stupid atm and the wording for it confused me , if it applies to just skellies then spectres are still going to be op.
Back Off Bex :)
Last edited by DirtyAlbino on Mar 10, 2020, 11:03:22 PM
Super glad i didnt buy any supporter packs for this league before i saw this garbage passing itself off as patch notes. i expected necro nerfs, but delve and temple are trash now. i dont think nerfing content is how you make a league appealing. so many back breaking nerfs to items, i just dont see the point of even playing this league. i mean, WHY did guardian (the least played ascendancy in the game) need a nerf? 100% not buying any supporter packs, even if i do end up playing this joke of a league.
Sigh...balancing for the top 1%.

Poor skeletons, 40% damage cut from any skill is ridiculous. And for crying out loud, what even is going on with spectres? At first it was, oh hey - let's reduce the number but don't worry we'll make them more powerful to compensate. Now it's, WOH they are actually useful - can't have that! But hey, now that we've nerfed them you can get hundreds of types of less useful spectres! /facepalm

Also, energy shield balance is so absurd. You either have the best gear and can live through anything or you don't have enough and get 1-shot. It's binary. Leech won't save you from that. If you're going to keep nerfing random points of survivability for the top end of players, just make a system that you can actually control which is separate from gear and the skill tree and make it so everyone has the same level of survivability. As time goes on, you make it more and more impossible for the average player to stay afloat. Dying is ridiculously penalizing in this game. If I wanted to suffer drastically for my mistakes then I would play hardcore.

The top tier player groups will still dominate. It's only the rest of us that suffer with these changes.
"
KaiDKB wrote:
Sigh...balancing for the top 1%.

Poor skeletons, 40% damage cut from any skill is ridiculous. And for crying out loud, what even is going on with spectres? At first it was, oh hey - let's reduce the number but don't worry we'll make them more powerful to compensate. Now it's, WOH they are actually useful - can't have that! But hey, now that we've nerfed them you can get hundreds of types of less useful spectres! /facepalm

Also, energy shield balance is so absurd. You either have the best gear and can live through anything or you don't have enough and get 1-shot. It's binary. Leech won't save you from that. If you're going to keep nerfing random points of survivability for the top end of players, just make a system that you can actually control which is separate from gear and the skill tree and make it so everyone has the same level of survivability. As time goes on, you make it more and more impossible for the average player to stay afloat. Dying is ridiculously penalizing in this game. If I wanted to suffer drastically for my mistakes then I would play hardcore.

The top tier player groups will still dominate. It's only the rest of us that suffer with these changes.

and nerf again....same cycle repeat every new league and we had to play build according to "league patch notes".
Last edited by ariyako on Mar 10, 2020, 11:03:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info