Cluster Jewels and their Notables

"
Brian9824 wrote:
Could someone explain how this works? I think i'm missing something. Is this something you find and then just keep socketing, or something that you have to spend skill points on to unlock once placing.

I'm just not understanding the entire process

They're point wasters. You spend three points to unlock/socket, and then keep spending points to unlock each node on the new path.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Could someone explain how this works? I think i'm missing something. Is this something you find and then just keep socketing, or something that you have to spend skill points on to unlock once placing.

You'll find them as drops.

These jewels have three sizes: Large, Medium, and Small.

The jewel sockets on the outermost ring pf the passive tree will be changed to fit these (any size), and the jewels themselves will determine the next jewel that is socketable to them noted in their description.

Basically a max of Large > Medium > Small extension on your passive tree per outer ring jewel socket.
thank goodness !

i was just complaining the other day that the game is far too simple and easy !

i think next they should introduce a property to gems called spin.

quantum physics ain't got nothing on Path of Exile !
"
Leizvenn wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

You'll find them as drops.

These jewels have three sizes: Large, Medium, and Small.

The jewel sockets on the outermost ring pf the passive tree will be changed to fit these (any size), and the jewels themselves will determine the next jewel that is socketable to them noted in their description.

Basically a max of Large > Medium > Small extension on your passive tree per outer ring jewel socket.

Ok so I find a large one and i socket it into the outermost skill tree which I have to spend a point to unlock the jewel slot correct?

Then it creates another section with pre-defined skills based on the gem I slot which can be crafted to grant different skills?

So the purple one is large, blue is medium and red is small? So I socket a purple and it grants a section I can then spend skill points on to unlock more skills, then I can link a blue and same thing?
Last edited by Brian9824 on Mar 10, 2020, 3:59:02 PM
"
Melee_YES wrote:
is it possible to get two or three of the same nodes?

for example:

Pure Commander
Purity of Elements has 30% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Fire has 30% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Ice has 30% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Lightning has 30% increased Aura Effect

if i get this node three times, do i get 90% Aura effect

for example:

Pure Commander
Purity of Elements has 90% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Fire has 90% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Ice has 90% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Lightning has 90% increased Aura Effect

me to same need know
"Lone Messenger"

Is that the most broken keystone ever?
Ok so i think i'm getting it. Just needed a better picture

So that creates 5 skills as I can see.

1 skill is guaranteed to be fasting. From that wording what would the other 4 skills each be just 10% improved life and mana recovery?
Wow! This is a theory crafters dream! How did my autistic ass now discover this game sooner <3 :D
You guys rock! Shut up and take my money!
Yeah if I understand this correctly it basically means you could completely re-do large portions of your skill tree and replace them with clustered jewels built around your build for a focused boost.

So slotting something like this

Into a lightning build would be a massive Damage increase but you'd ONLY be boosting damage and you'd still need the 12 skill points and have to take the points from somewhere else on your build right?
"
I'm here because I spent too much time and money on this game in the past and now I kind of can't cut it off without feeling bad. Well, I don't really play or care, but I lurk like this. I guess you gotta experience making a bad investment to understand.

There´s a psychological principle called sunk-cost fallacy, since you act that smart you may want to look that up. In short: The Money you spent in the past shouldn´t determine your decisions in the present, and no one Needs toxic flamers like you.

"
And the game is bad. Poorly balanced, I know everybody says that, but it's just so goddamn true, like in general.

Just because a game develops a meta or a "strongest" build doesn´t mean it is poorly balanced. So far i´ve watched - just because I enjoy YouTube-Content - around 40 different builds, all capable of soloing the entire game. Sure, some are faster at bosses, some are faster at mapping, some are cheaper than others… but if you want to see an unbalanced game go ahead and head over to Diablo 3, where one Class outperforms another by 15 Greater-rift-Levels - while their whole game only has a fraction of the diversity path of Exile offers.

"
Although I do love some of the designs in PoE and mechanics and such. If you really wanna get into this we can like have a private thing, but I'm not fighting you on this here. I just really came to see that all online games suck, cost money and waste time with their poor design and barely ethical money-making schemes and shitty business models.

If you are that pissed off by Onlinegames maybe stop playing them? I will never understand People like you - no constructive criticism, just flame but then sitting 13 hours each day in front of the computer playing what you actually don´t even like? It doesn´t make sense. I had a time where every game was really getting on my nerves, so i stopped playing for around 2 years and used my free time for a social life. I recommend you try the same, maybe your attitude and behaviour improves with that as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info