Cluster Jewels and their Notables

"
Brian9824 wrote:
Yeah if I understand this correctly it basically means you could completely re-do large portions of your skill tree and replace them with clustered jewels built around your build for a focused boost.

So slotting something like this

Into a lightning build would be a massive Damage increase but you'd ONLY be boosting damage and you'd still need the 12 skill points and have to take the points from somewhere else on your build right?

I wouldn’t be surprised with all the ridiculous power creep integrated into every 3 months, that chars would now have 200 points to spend on the tree. Sure why not, getting one shot is still king.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Can't wait as this looks awesome!
"
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Yeah if I understand this correctly it basically means you could completely re-do large portions of your skill tree and replace them with clustered jewels built around your build for a focused boost.

So slotting something like this

Into a lightning build would be a massive Damage increase but you'd ONLY be boosting damage and you'd still need the 12 skill points and have to take the points from somewhere else on your build right?

I wouldn’t be surprised with all the ridiculous power creep integrated into every 3 months, that chars would now have 200 points to spend on the tree. Sure why not, getting one shot is still king.

Yeah but it looks like stuff like this is pretty well balanced. Sure your getting a ton of damage but its JUST damage. This could let me avoid one whole section of the skill tree for instance that deals with lightning damage though and move somewhere else as I could get it here instead for instance.

Hmmm this makes Scion even more interesting I think.
my head... is... exploding...

Now there is such a huge variety of notables available for all classes, so many new good builds are getting unlocked with this. The possibilities are endless. GGG keeps surprising me more and more.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Mar 10, 2020, 4:58:39 PM
Didn't read through all comments but someone may have already caught these. I did quick scan for 'more' becuase multiply beats 'increased' addtive skills.

Secrets of Suffering
Cannot Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock
Critical Strikes inflict Scorch, Brittle and Sapped
Sapped Enemies deal up to 20% less Damage,based on the Lightning Damage of the Hit, for 4 seconds.

Lighting builds get a great defense bonus out of this which is why this keystone may be used a little more than the others.

Other 'more' skills are all Acrane Surge grants 10% more Spell Damage. Totems, Mine/Traps and Channeling have Arcane notables so each skill can gain Arcane Surge without needing to put gem in a socket. Could be useful. Arcane Surge up all the time without man cost or a mana spending trigger.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Mar 10, 2020, 5:01:11 PM
So for the keystone that doesn't let projectiles chain, does it count the number of chains its not doing? Like can you still use the deadeye passive ricochet and get the 10% more modifier? I understand you wouldn't get the pierce bonus from deadeye or drillneck because that's on pierced targets. But for chains its remaining chains that don't happen.
all in delirium
Nice, have so much ideas about builds now!
Well... Totally watching Alkaizer's leaguestart instead of playing
Awesome <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info