Cluster Jewels and their Notables

"
GGG, heed these words. Less is more.

Prioritize fixing current balance problems instead of this new added mess.

If the "less is more" philosophy worked for ARPG design, then Diablo 3 would be regarded as a work of unabashed genius and both PoE and Grim Dawn (and probably Lost Ark too) would be universally dismissed as trash.
So i started reading them but then i thought "Whats the point?". So ive made my decision - i will follow my build and will think about those when i will find them. But looks interesting.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
GGG, heed these words. Less is more.

Prioritize fixing current balance problems instead of this new added mess.

If the "less is more" philosophy worked for ARPG design, then Diablo 3 would be regarded as a work of unabashed genius and both PoE and Grim Dawn (and probably Lost Ark too) would be universally dismissed as trash.

I agree Diablo was way to simple and stupid-proof thing. Just annoying.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
How to trade it? Will be any possibility like metamorph`s affix?

You can trade the jewels, like any other item.

Yep, I know it. But how to search for specific stats, for example Prismatic Dance?
真香,只是这样三个月就根本不够了。
Looks like a nice idea^^

But with each update this game gets more complicated for new players.
Last season's atlas was plain horror to me.
It took me longer to build or plan the maps (+integrients) than actually running them which is a waste of time imho :P
I remember days when I just could play the maps not playing a map-manager game^^
"
Exile009 wrote:

Silly making these remarks in a PoE forum.

To give any weight to your point, you will need to head over to the D3 forum and post your comment.

What's wrong? Yeah, I thought so.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Lots of new passives that bump a % here, bump a % there, yank some shit here, yank some shit there. I would say it's a whole lot of nothing but of course it's not nothing. It's like a massive influx of little things here and there. The art work and the concept of being able to expand the tree out is a good feature but overall it just looks like more jewel clutter to fine-tune and solve for what exactly? You don't need these new jewels to progress into any aspect of the game since most of the game can be conquered with what is already there.

If they overhauled the passive system so that it's actually 10% or 20% of what it is now and the entire system hinged on this new engine of being able to branch out the tree in an entirely custom way then I would say it would play a pivotal roll but right now it's just yet more of the same: add a bit here to min max a bit there and run out of stash space.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Reallyyyyy not impressed with what I saw, at all. Most of what's there are just very, very minor tweaks. Major notables have drawbacks that effectively nullify what they do. If you want to super-specialize maybe these will be okay but, overall, they're a patent waste of time.

Are the nodes on a given jewel fixed? So they'll always be the same no matter where they're placed? Or are they like legion jewels and change depending on the socket?

How will these be affected by such things as intuitive leap or the aforementioned legion jewels?

Also... get rid of the two superfluous, wasted nodes to reach the socket (i.e. put the socket one point off of the main path!!!)

How about slicing off *ALL* of the outer ring large circles and turning them *ALL* into these jewels!!
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Mar 10, 2020, 3:43:22 PM
Could someone explain how this works? I think i'm missing something. Is this something you find and then just keep socketing, or something that you have to spend skill points on to unlock once placing.

I'm just not understanding the entire process

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info