Delirium Challenge Rewards

Nope… none of them look nice. Oh well...
You know a back attachment is big when it looks like it's wider than parts of the Reliquary tileset.

That back attachment has good AoE.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Mar 9, 2020, 1:02:39 PM
Only the horns at Challenge 12 look good. Everything else looks like a cheap micrtransaction.
I dont like those rewards, they look unfinished for some reason to me.

I had hope we will finally get some Armor set rewards. Last time we got set it was Rigwald from talisman league right? How long ago it was? 4-5 years ago?
The wings are possibly the worst you ever designed. Please demote the guy who designed them.
Doesn't make me want any rewards this time round. All were pretty ugly.
"
apotropaiko wrote:
The wings are possibly the worst you ever designed. Please demote the guy who designed them.

+1
Another helmet .... how much creativity.
My congratulations, you are getting better at motivating people to play this shit.
Aren't you ashamed to always put the same type of skin in every league?

Wow.

Not to be ungrateful but these rewards suck. Guess the silver lining is we don't have a reason to push for 36/40 or 40/40 this time around. Ignore challenges altogether and just play the league I guess.

I actually think the wings looks cool,funny with all the crybabys. POE players are spoiled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info