Delirium Challenge Rewards

Nice wings :)
I don't want to be rude but all 3 rewards look ugly this time. Not as ugly as the blight helmet but still ugly. You really should try to reach the quality of the old rewards for example the godlike abyss helmet mtx.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Horns, cape, wings.

What else do u need?
I guess GGG decided that the Delirium mirror style portal effect is too cool to be a challenge reward, so it will be an MTX instead (c)
"
Dellord wrote:
You don't care about the community. You have a few days to change this rewards or i'm not going to play this league as in previuos. This is how good games dies.

P.S. These rewards suck.
P.Ss. Another totem for 40, nothing changes. RIP

LOL, GGG doesn't care if you play this league or not.
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
the ugliest wings in PoE history arrived! /facepalm

World of Warcraft got it's huge shoulder armor... PoE has wings :s

Honestly GGG, fire the designer of those crap MTX, he ruins your otherwise cool MTX reputation.

Also having 2 back attachements as rewards... ORLY?! O_o
... smoking weed heavily?
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
omg this mtx rewards sucks, ggg could you do it better the next time
Is it possible to make 36 challenges for casual player playing like 30h per week?
"
"
Dellord wrote:
You don't care about the community. You have a few days to change this rewards or i'm not going to play this league as in previuos. This is how good games dies.

P.S. These rewards suck.
P.Ss. Another totem for 40, nothing changes. RIP

its a meme?i hope so.
ggg shouldn't even give mtx rewards for free.

Why? I buy items only when i play. I don't buy items if i don't play. So if rewards suck and people don't want to play, how can they earn money?

If they will give normal rewards they will lose nothing! But potentially can earn money from happy players.

P.S. It is just common sense, i will play this league not because i want rewards. But it changes nothing, rewards are very bad, especially wings and horns look ugly.
The cloak is ok-ish. The rest are crap...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info