Delirium Challenge Rewards

You don't care about the community. You have a few days to change this rewards or i'm not going to play this league as in previuos. This is how good games dies.

P.S. These rewards suck.
P.Ss. Another totem for 40, nothing changes. RIP
This is the best wings I ever seen in a game, looks a bit of special Gantz suit. Really cool, this will be the first time that I'm going for 36 challenges. Congratulations for the designer and modeler.
Horns are boring. Cloak is almost good, but more weird than good. Wings would be great if you remove these side tumors.

Expected more intricate and dreamy / misty consents.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
All this hate about the "rewards" for playing the game, its so ridiculous haha. Guys, either you like playing the league or not. Whether the skins you get by actually just playing the game are nice or not should not by any means determine if you play the league or not. If they give away the most awesome looking skins, noone is buying mtx anymore. Ergo it would be unclever to do so.
Also, in retrospect there have been extremely awesome skins and portal effects as rewards in previous league. I dare to say that less than 1% of people play a new league because of the rewards for 12/24/36 challenges completed. Like I said: either you like the league and play it anyway or you dont like it and wont play it.

But I know for sure that all that post in this thread are going to play the league anyway. I garantee at least 99% of people will do so cuz they dont care about the rewards but rather the fun they have. If you play the game without having fun, a couple skins and mtx wont change that.
I think i cant go through any doors with these Wings. ;)
Last edited by linkerBizeps on Mar 9, 2020, 2:28:01 PM
"
Dellord wrote:
You don't care about the community. You have a few days to change this rewards or i'm not going to play this league as in previuos. This is how good games dies.

P.S. These rewards suck.

Writing these, shows that u have absolutely no clue what u are talking about.
No matter which changes u apply to the Game, someone will not be happy with this, yeah thats one fact for sure. But talking about "u dont care about the Community" is the most ridicolous thing i saw in the past time.
Dude, this Company applies free Content without making p2w-elements and provides u with creatively and passionate detailed work for each season. People like u never recognize thats a rare thing, DEV's interacting and taking proposals to improve the Game for each time and make a face-to-face interaction with the Community. Where do you have People like them somewhere else? You have amazing atmosphere throughout all Content, excellent Voice-acting/Music, great Story, new Challenging Content each league and u are pickering about f*** rewards? :D

Either u must be a foolish bloody 15 year old boy without knowing the Industry or ur just a little mad because ure too bad at this Game.
No one holds u back to leave. Bye.
Last edited by linkerBizeps on Mar 9, 2020, 2:39:17 PM
"
Dontfear wrote:

But I know for sure that all that post in this thread are going to play the league anyway. I garantee at least 99% of people will do so cuz they dont care about the rewards but rather the fun they have. If you play the game without having fun, a couple skins and mtx wont change that.

Ofc Im going to play the league because I love those fresh starts with every league when you begin from scratch.

But that does not change the fact that this time those rewards looks underwhelming. If they spending time designing some rewards make them atleast decent. I know some people like it but if majority says they look awfull maybe something is up?

And why everytime same pieces? I bet people would be way more happy if we would get some armor set this time.
funny lookin wings xd
nice
"
Dellord wrote:

P.S. These rewards suck.

its a meme?i hope so.
ggg shouldn't even give mtx rewards for free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info