Delirium Challenge Rewards

"
Ziiyo wrote:
What is wrong with some of these kids!

Complaining about the FREE game giving away FREE stuff #brats

It's a culture thing. Some people looks for reasons to be outraged. Any irrational reason will do .
Huh, 12 challenges is the goal this league. xD
I guess they were busy to rush the new league in 3 months again so we cannot complain...
Spoiler
I believe they didnt add portal reward cuz it wouldve be too damn good for free mtx. Expect it couple leagues from now. -_-
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Just meh
GGG never disappoints. These are ugly as always!
Doesn't seem worth this league. o.O
"
extrabagant wrote:
"
ravage2002 wrote:
I agree with most peoples here... those wings are ugly AF... seriously guys at least make some effort in the concepts of the free to get rewards

If you dont like it, then dont get them.. simple as that, i like them, they are free. Stop craying

If you like it, then get them... simple as that, I dislike them, they are free and ugly. Stop speaking.
As usually wont be aiming at anything but probably will get horns and maby cloak but since banners cloaks are kinda... useless.
kinda meh for me :)
36 is very bad lol lol lol !!!

Hmm, second thoughts. Right, bad. Better than Blight, but anything is, those ware fugly, if anyone said your mum looks worse that Blight rewards, you'd just stare at them without a word, so long until they leave the room, understanding they went ways too far and need help.

Just stop making these after the sludgy nonsense that we fight every league, people are hating it, it's just bad thinking.

This is the track record so far:
Blight: Brown sludge
Metamorph: Green sludge
Delirium: Grey sludge

Path of Sludge, coming to cinemas near you in 2020.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info