Delirium Challenge Rewards

"
extrabagant wrote:
"
ravage2002 wrote:
I agree with most peoples here... those wings are ugly AF... seriously guys at least make some effort in the concepts of the free to get rewards

If you dont like it, then dont get them.. simple as that, i like them, they are free. Stop craying

"Free" NOT mean "Bad, Ugly, Should be accepted", do you understand?
Because ppl like you, GGG will not make better challenge rewards next leagues and keep doing their "laziness design"

You, me and other ppl, we can have better rewards and we deserve it, but some of you say NO.

36 Challenge Rewards should be the best reward for each league, and MTX league rewards should be nice and unique.

In 3.8, we have Blight Wings, now what the hell is this?! Delirium Wings?!

I am ready to spend more money for MTX, but the way GGG treats player with these rewards is UNACCEPTABLE!
Hideout decorations as challenge rewards sounds super cool! Good stuff.
"
leohero923 wrote:
"
extrabagant wrote:
"
ravage2002 wrote:

In 3.8, we have Blight Wings, now what the hell is this?! Delirium Wings?!

When watching them stationary i prefer blight wings too, but when moving the delirium wings look better IMO, blight wings seem rough
when will the changes to gems be released? need at least a day before league starts to figure out the starter build
WHYYYYYYYYY, How can that delirium portal not be 36 challenges reward :SSSSSSS
GGG are you asleep or what happend there? :S
horns? yeah
cloak? cool

but those wings are absolutely...wtf?

and why cloak AND wings?
By far the ugliest wings I've ever seen, wtf?!
"
Life2v wrote:
"
extrabagant wrote:
"
ravage2002 wrote:
I agree with most peoples here... those wings are ugly AF... seriously guys at least make some effort in the concepts of the free to get rewards

If you dont like it, then dont get them.. simple as that, i like them, they are free. Stop craying

So why are u craying kid ? If u have low quality standarts it dosent mean that we all must "have it". Get whos wings and will be happy, but dont attack others persons who have different opinion.
"Kid", "low quality standards". Don't attack others persons who have different opinion. It's not like he was "attacking" anyone while you were acting passive-aggressive w/o giving some actual argumentation. I didn't like these wings either.
24 again it is.
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info