Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

"
We'll also be removing the "x% chance for Maps to drop one tier higher" bonus from Awakening Bonus Objectives.

THIS IS GOOD. My T14 pool was so poor for some maps, and on the other hand my t16 pool was so big I didnt even know what to do with it
Yikes. You're actually trying to remove the fun of high tier mapping with the Awakening Bonus removal. I'm considering not buying any supporter packs for Delirium anymore. I was hyped but it appears I'll have to spend 12 hours a day farming chaos to buy T16's. A step backwards and I'm not interested in it. I'll play the first week and see if it's like it was before (completely boring grinding that requires me not to have a life). Good luck to us all.
Nice.
what the hell? For people that dont play a lot getting awakening bonus objectives is now straight up bad. Why would i want to make my maps harder to get insignificant amounts of master missions and no actual rewards? An extra 5% mastermissions or so is absolutely meaningless unless you are doing 50+ maps a day, which is like at least 4 hours gameplay for casual people with delve/temple/betrayal etc.
Mobs getting another 10% damage increase is not as meaningless.
What about cartographer's seals?
Can you bring those back, it's not fun to ruin the whole atlas because of single mistake.
Removing the ability to toggle off "x% increased effect of Modifiers on non-unique Maps" once it's maxed out or high seems like a very weird decision.

What if I want to play a weaker build, an experimental build or am I just leveling an alt with low-investment gear later on?

That poor build will be forced into blue maps or something.

Also, I'm not sure about reducing the master spawn chance artificially to make the awakening bonus be at least something, but that bothers me less.

If we could shove the bonus towards a master, like take the 10% and put it on Niko or Jun, then I would like it.
alright, so now we rush white tier maps to boss to get the influence on next map..

I dont like it too much.. deterministic is boring.. I'd like to keep it random but rather add "safelocks" to prevent bad luck streaks. You can even keep your nice bars and include the first taunt.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Bloodmatter wrote:

Probably so you can't spam blue or even white T16s, farm the league mechanic with 0 dmg mods, and still have 100+ T16s in your stash.

Now we probably actually have to run the bad layouts to sustain maps. Not a good change.

Yeah map sustain was huge, but 80% of those maps noone wants to run.
"

We'll also be removing the "x% chance for Maps to drop one tier higher" bonus from Awakening Bonus Objectives.

What the actual fuck?

So you've multiplied the grind and removed the map sustainability, making everything actually worse than it was before..

While selling these changes as "giving more incentive to complete the Awakening Bonus objectives", while replacing map drop tier bonus with meaningless 5% of higher chance to spawn Atlas mission with full completion!

Are you guys dumb?
Last edited by jewelsy2 on Mar 1, 2020, 5:42:23 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
One of our goals is to provide more incentive to complete Awakening Bonus Objectives.

Also GGG: Removes biggest incentive
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info