Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

We just want Cartographer's seals.
you guys treat map drops like you treat melee skills.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Are you going to make the awakener fight less lame too? Someone beat it with default attack on hardcore it’s so easy... hardest part is having the patience to wait his storms out for a few minutes
i just want my elder orb back.

i dont want to do cells and other trash layouts anymore :(
"
Logicwins wrote:
I really, really, REALLY miss being able to shape my atlas. As a player that mostly maps, not being able to chain my favorite map of choice anymore feels really backwards to me. Why wouldn't we still be able to do this? How does it hurt to have that player agency still in the game?

The players who want to do the conq-loop can, but those who don't really enjoy killing bosses/can't because their builds are made for speedmapping shouldn't be punished for wanting to play that way, especially when this feature was in the game just a patch ago.

Am I alone in feeling this way? Please let me know what you all are feeling on this topic.

Otherwise great changes, the system isn't bad at all, it's really good, but I don't see why it couldn't co-exist with the previous way of handling your atlas.

You're far from alone, but it feels like we are being ignored by GGG, and most players that don't want to shape their atlas also don't want us to even have the ability to do so, because they can't accept our play style as a legitimate one.
Last edited by carkasjak on Mar 1, 2020, 5:02:47 PM
repeating what a bunch of others have said but i just want carto seals back. do not want another league of not being able to run the maps i want to, instead being forced to run maps mandated by GGG.
Will the atlas reset in standard also reset the number of obtained quest watchstones? I assume yes, but confirmation either way would be great.
its horrible. GGG give us back Cartographer's Seal and Un/shaping Orb, it was nice what we could control our atlas but now its gone.
Last edited by Morgan_I on Mar 1, 2020, 5:07:28 PM
To this day, I have no idea what Sextants are for and when to use them. I'm sure by now, my Standard stash must be full of hundreds of Sextants...
perandus manor has been completed HOW ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info