Integrating Metamorph into Core Path of Exile

"
Hexallium wrote:
I don't like a map have 10% to spawn Metamorph/Blight/Legion/Betrayal/Incursion/Beastiary/Zana/Delve mission. Why can't we "always" have atleast one encounter during mapping?
Give us something to do two things every maps, a league mechanic with past league content together. Don't spawn past league mechanic with 10% chances please.

So now we have:

10% chance to encounter blight

10% chance to encounter abyss

10% chance to encounter legion

10% chance to encounter breach

10% chance to encounter metamorph

The chance of NOT encountering ANY of THOSE (not counting masters, vaal areas, conquerors and all kind of other things) per map, without any special sextants is (1-(0.95)) = ~41%.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 26, 2020, 9:44:05 PM
Unblock Shotslol on Twitter please I did nothing wrong.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Hexallium wrote:
I don't like a map have 10% to spawn Metamorph/Blight/Legion/Betrayal/Incursion/Beastiary/Zana/Delve mission. Why can't we "always" have atleast one encounter during mapping?
Give us something to do two things every maps, a league mechanic with past league content together. Don't spawn past league mechanic with 10% chances please.

So now we have:

10% chance to encounter blight

10% chance to encounter abyss

10% chance to encounter legion

10% chance to encounter breach

10% chance to encounter metamorph

The chance of NOT encountering ANY of THOSE (not counting masters, vaal areas, conquerors and all kind of other things) per map, without any special sextants is (1-(0.95)) = ~41%.

You forgot essence, ghost, exile are probably 10% too.

Given the flood of league content, i hope Harbinger is back to the table to have 10% chance instead of gated from Zana (crafting mod and mission), scarab, Delve and sextant
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Nice.
We need a new stash tab for Catalysts / Oils / Samples
aaaaaaand what about breach blessings?! when will they fit?
"
Zanryu wrote:
Catalysts / Oils in tab when?

^^^^
This
WT[actual]F!!!!!!!!

Still no slots for Catalysts / Oils / Samples and Breach Blessings?. The bloat is real, the bloat is... real!!!

Fine, time to make mule account 32, i'm not buying any more tabs.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
10% strikes again...

these 10% chances are horrible...
the difference between a map with no bonus content and a map that procs more than one + zana and procs inside zana map is stupid...
Ah yes, 10% chance and "5 scarabs after playing 500 hours each league". Great balance, as always.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info