Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

"
Mental_One wrote:
"In Path of Exile: Delirium, your stash tab layout is automatically copied from the parent league!"

Simple, but so nice! Thanks.

Agree.
"In Path of Exile: Delirium, your stash tab layout is automatically copied from the parent league!"
NO WAY
POGG!
Is reducing the hideout decoration cost really a good idea just because Tarke Kat told you to do it...? What about actually progressing through maps via missions and EARNING the decorations? With the decorations being so cheap, don't you think you're just taking away value from grinding for the hideout decorations? Why not instead just make more hideout decoration assets available to purchase from masters? Like, reducing the favor cost by 20-40% would have been maybe reasonable, but 80%? You're taking away actual value from grinding for the hideout decorations, just because one person, Tarke, told you it would be good in his single-minded opinion to do... This is almost as bad as you only gathering your community feedback from just Reddit and ignoring your own official forums or forum comments, youtube comments, etc.

Please add more hideout decoration assets that we can purchase and you can reduce favour cost for decorations, but not by 80%, maybe 20-40%, otherwise you're taking away any value for actually grinding for these decorations. It's also essentially taking away one of the huge things in the game that people grind for as well.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 12, 2020, 7:26:52 PM
We finally got a Snipe skill, but it's tied to a piece of gear with only 4 sockets... Not sure if I am happy, sad, disappointed or excited to see what we can do with this.

Maybe all of the above?
Time to play again. Haven't played since Blight League so hopefully this'll be interesting & fun. :P
Rest in peace Rick May.
¨You were good son, real good; maybe even the best¨
"
DarkenX wrote:
We finally got a Snipe skill, but it's tied to a piece of gear with only 4 sockets... Not sure if I am happy, sad, disappointed or excited to see what we can do with this.

Maybe all of the above?

Honestly I think it depends on how much the extra 5 stages increase the damage. They say greatly, but just how much I wonder?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

Maybe all of the above?

Honestly I think it depends on how much the extra 5 stages increase the damage. They say greatly, but just how much I wonder?

As long as it's enough to offset the 33% decrease already there, it could be interesting to charge/fire off Ice Shot and Caustic Arrow for a slow field of death effect. Or something crazy like Rain of Arrows + Toxic Rain + Blast Rain for some silly builds like that.
May this new helmet bypass skill cooldown ? I bet it can't, but hey, i wanna dream about making a LOT of clones arrow again !
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Mar 12, 2020, 6:13:06 PM
Whats the Armour or effect on the image of the snipe skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info